ID:105736

I noticed my membership was murdered(expired) I'm going to have to fix this when I get some money, anyway to most of my old friends sorry I magically went away as most of you know I was carpal tunnel free, but was in a small car accident and had to get surgery on go figure the same hand! But alas I am back, and my small break has given me more ideas for Naruto United Online

I am still looking for Base Pixel Artists and hair designers, no programming has been done except a basic login system, for the most part I've decided to go for a potential RP/PVE feel. Meaning as such you will need to Roleplay, but it wouldn't be strict. There will be basic World chat where of course you can talk freely, and possinle guildes you can create for "Ninja Wars" Ideas are huge in the noggin but only go so far unless it's programmed, amirite? Anyway The jutsu in the game will be balanced as much as possible and the game will not be heavy on "Level" However ( I'll go into little detail as possible ) Level will be (1-Whatever) and Rank but the twist is you're level and rank can be/will be capped, EXAMPLE TIME- let's say you're an academy student(WOW) and you need to master obviously henge,bunshin,kawa you will do missions to gain EXP, you're level will only go so far as an academy student and lock until you increase in rank ( See wut i did thar?? ) Anyway I am in no way a programmer so these ideas will be wicked hard to even get into the game itself but for now i'm worried about basics and that for the most part is pixel art for now.

I've said enough about my ideas, anyway for those remotely intrested, or want to hear more message me here or for those who know me my MSN and i'll get in contact with you, The only thing I can offer ( FOR THE TIME BEING ) Is credit, being as my job was shut down and i'm finishing up my last year of high school but money can be discussed for the future

So breaking it down, I need the following

Base Pixel Artist
Hair Designer
Enviroment turf(nothing too extreme at this point in devlopment)

And for those applying and wishing to assist, the only thing I ask ( And is completely fair for me to ask ) is a simple piece for a past project that was released or something to backup for your work to prove you did it( I know alot of pixel artists so I will attempt a background check anyway )

And finally for those who ask what i'll be doing, is I will be attempting to learn more about programming(since I tend to go to college and learn game design anyway at full sail(Hopefully)) and clothing design aswell as jutsu design(for which I need base artists to even begin.

I thank you for everyone who read my wall of super text and hope I didn't bore you to death