ID:105785

After long consideration with the flood of Naruto and Bleach games on BYOND, I have decided to stop progress on my Naruto game. I put quite a bit of money into it and do not really feel like letting it sit on my hard drive but I also do not feel like giving it to anyone for continuation like I have done in the past. Suggestions welcome.

I do feel new motivation though. I came to BYOND with a certain dream in mind and figured at the time it was not feasible because of the flood of DBZ games on BYOND. I find it highly ironic now that it is rare to find a DBZ game (decent) that is playable-or at the very least online.

I feel like going a simple route if I were to make a DBZ game now. A very simple route. My last few games, to me, feel like I put too much time and effort into making them versatile that I left out one huge playing factor: fun. Thinking about this though actually makes me more motivated to make a DBZ game.

So, I feel like ending this post with a question: any pixel artists willing to work on a project for fun? At the very least to have actual input for the game? If so, hit me up at [email protected] on MSN.
Doesn't have to be Naruto themed, you could easily modify it to be a variety of other anime's also doesn't have to be based on anything at all, come up with an open story line similar to WoW or Elder Scrolls, you have to level and get stronger but how you level is up to you and the background to the game itself is an open worldwide story which leaves room for expansions and open room for minor content drops as well as an ever changing and progressing story, where as Naruto/Bleach/DBZ games have to have some basis on there respective worlds leaving complete artistic freedom for the creators.