I demand my link be removed.
AZA is a cool guy!
byond finally went crazy >_>.
I think the game is stupid as hell. It didn't make me laugh and I don't see why it should be #1 just because people dislike all the dragonball z games.

#1 should be reserved for good games, not crap. And this isn't a proper game, it isn't funny, its just a joke and a pile of crap.
Shades is an idiot =x
#6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf is wrong with you people
ATM #6, I sell my #1 spot for $5,000,000,000.31 USD, wire transfer to my swiss bank account only!
Ahaha! #6! At the moment, it's the 2nd highest ranked DBZ game!
Way to own the competitive members. :)

It's just harmless fun. I don't see why everyones getting so serious over it. :O

Congrats on #6. I never actually believed it could get up to high. :O
zomgx0rz horai fur da di bi ziii revilition omfg fok u l
Shades, why is it always you being the alone-standing-guy who always drops offending/insulting/senseless comments? Stupid flamer.
omg i hist tet gem nao omfg ppl kom si itz gretnez
ahhhh! It dropped two ranks!
OMFG WTF!?!?!?24125
ITZ UR FALT WTF U NED 2 GO 2 UR MEMBERZ PAEG ND TAEK IT OF ND BAKC ON ND RELOAD 7 TIMEZ OTEHERWIZE IT DONT GO HIYER IT IZ BUUG I FIGURD OUT U STPID NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBB!!!!111111/1!?1##>24.2
YAAZORZ, im hosting and i added the aws0mezt attack verb
Shades said:
I think the game is stupid as hell. It didn't make me laugh and I don't see why it should be #1 just because people dislike all the dragonball z games.

It shouldn't #1 just because people dislike all the dragonball z games. It should be #1 because:

1. It's awesome.
2. It's rele gr8.
3. It shows the corruption and superficiality of the members-community (and subsequent rankings), centralised around the 'developers-side'.
4. We rock!
omg hax plz
Elation, i hope you know how insulting this game is to byond. if u hate it this much then quit.
Page: 1 2 3 4