ID:105977

Rules:
1. No rushing(Don't go anywhere but the courtyard or classrooms before the attack delay is up)
2. No hoarding(Don't take all of the med kits or keys or what have you)
3. DON'T RA OR RK!! I can't stress this enough.. Don't do it!
4. Emote! Emote every action you can think of... Cutting down a door, pushing someone.. Whatever it is, emote it!
5. Be realistic. You're not a fucking unicorn, or an alien from planet jebus, you're a regular student like you look like. Also, when you see a dead body, you act how you should be.. SURPRISED! Unless you're sadistic, or easy with deaths, but please, at least emote why you took it so lightly!
6. No random chopping.. In real life do you see people randomly cutting down a door with an axe, saying "Here's Jonny!!"? No! This fits under 'be realistic'!
7. Don't turn off all of the damn lights! This really pisses me and everyone else off!
8. Don't be a fucking idiot(this includes annoying people or even RPing an annoying ass person, don't do it if it pisses people off).
9. For DN Mode: You know who Kira is, some of you have seen it on the news, but NONE of you know about the death note except for Kira. And NONE of you know about the shinigami eyes except Kira and the Eyes..
10. Don't cyber. Just.. Don't.
11. No chat speak IC!! In real life you don't say "lol wuts up guyz".. Unless you're an idiot, but even if you are, don't do it IC!!
12. No metagaming! Don't say anything about the death note if you aren't Kira, don't say anything about how he kills, etc etc.
13. No godmodding! This fits under be realistic. Again, you aren't a fucking unicorn, no one else around you is a damn unicorn, you aren't jesus christ, etc etc.
14. I hope you all understand this, a few rules are just reiterating other rules, so you better. Obey all of these rules, and you may survive my wrath.
Galactic Soldier wrote:
THESE FUCKING POSTS HAVE TO GO

Who is anyone to tell someone what they can or can't post on their blogs?
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Galactic Soldier wrote:
THESE FUCKING POSTS HAVE TO GO

Who is anyone to tell someone what they can or can't post on their blogs?

NO EVERY FUCKING WEEK I SEE A NEW GOD DAMN BLOG POST ON THE FRONT PAGE ABOUT MITADAKE HIGH RULES

OMG

Calm the hell down, bro. It's my blog, not yours.
You guys must be having fun, uselessly spamming blogs.
These Mitadake High rules post come in by the hundreds.
Kaimana wrote:
These Mitadake High rules post come in by the hundreds.

Sadly Kaimana, your right, and rule #10 is the most retarded rule.
Xyphon101, I was PKed by Accountnottaken and I told him in OCC to stop PKing me and one of the other players was like "Nobody cares" and they also said that they get PKed all the time and Accountnottaken wont stop PKing me so please if you ever have time can you please get the PKing to stop? Also I didnt know where else to put this because I didnt see any link to a forum or a Report player button or anything. Thank you for reading.
I never asked anyone to read these posts, it's simply because it's easy to post them here. Also, don't like my rules, good for you..

@Sara: Ahh.. Would have been better to page me. I'm always logged on for the most part.
can i be the gosht gym leader in ptc
You have to have 3 Ghost Types between levels 30-40
A lot of people are PKing in PTC and they always do it when Solobb- isnt on, im one of solobbs friends and I would like it if you could promote someone to stop this
start server please whats happening i cant play just now when the most of gym leaders are online please start server on
yo soy el lider del team roket o eso quisiera pero no puedo reclutar de la misma forma que el team galaxi y que deverian aver mas script de perosanjes para elejir yaque no me gusta ser igual a los demas ademas me confundo porfabor a pero el juego es el mejor que e visto asta haora
I'll host Pokemon Trainer's Challenge if you're looking for a host.
hey xyphon how long am i banned for i know what i did wrong and i am sorry