Picking up where i left off
ID:106107

Updates:
OVERHAUL
fixing things i should have fixed
Reconstructed map
Build zone-Hopefully

New Forum:http://s4.zetaboards.com/No_Light_Gaming/forum/3555259/

This is a awesome game keep up the good work.
rip
good game
hi its lalo
since sabre left ask SKY TO HOST
It's a rip, he didn't start from scratch, he ripped it and now calling it his own.
nice lalo
im done hosting this game
Sabre didn't go anywhere....I believe he's right here!
Lol At Least Try To Change it Up A Bit I Mean.. COME On!
I will try to host when ever sabre isn't but note i might not be able to host for awhile
No he made the first game and then stopped it and made this one with a better name
Ok I will host a old verzion completley difrent map I hope ya guys like!
<--(1:29 pm) Sabre000: To all my friends, I will not be on for quite a while due to some emergency calls earlier this week!
<--(1:29 pm) Sabre000: I will not be on probably the month of December and a little bit of January
<--(1:31 pm) Sabre000: Still hoping you all are still routing me on for Best Byond Hoster Of 2011, I will update the stats on that while I am on my trip! Thx Guys!
-->(1:31 pm) Sabre000: sabre give me host files so i can host
-->(1:31 pm) Sabre000: SABRE DO IT SO WE CAN KEEP GROWING1111
SO WE CAN HAVE A HOSTER WHILE YOUR GONE I HAVE THE OLD FILES
-->(1:32 pm) Sabre000: BUT NOT THE NEW ONES
-->(1:40 pm) Sabre000: SABRE I SWEAR HOST IT FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN SAY YOUR COMPUTER IS OFF AND LEAVE IT ON HOSTING OR GIVE ME OR SOMEONE THE HOST FILES AND SAVE FILES.
someone host this for all we know sabre is dead.
R.I.P. MY DEAR FREIND SABRE
I ain't dead fool! xD
Here rests Sabre's server, who fell at the hand of the eevee's... R.I.P.
Sabre000 ik bro it was a joke AND IF YOUR NOT DEAD HOST YOUR DAMN SERVER XD
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins