Dragonball Z Ultimate Fighters 2

by Darker Legends
Dragonball Z Ultimate Fighters 2
Action based DBZ game.
ID:106158

Play as your hero from the original series, defeat evil villains like in the series! You can do that on here! You can transform to become even more powerful than you were before!

Darker Legends
Flysbad
Falacy
Ghtry
USSJ4 Cat

1) Do not disrespect other players.
2) Do NOT abuse bugs.
3) Have fun.

Dbz UF 2 is an amazing Dbz game created by Darker Legends.
It uses GBA graphics similar to Falacy's Db HU,
This game is not a rip of Falacy's and in fact Falacy may be able to confirm that due to him actually helping Darker with this game.
This Game has set characters you can choose from with different roles and abilities to learn, you can pick up that it's programming is unique fairly quickly.

I would recommend this game to any avid Dbz fan and anime fan alike, please come and play Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Fighter 2!!

This is one of my favorite games and i think it should be your's too!.

I am not a payed actor and in no way have i been forced into saying this with my arm behind my back and a gun against my head.
Teka123 wrote:
Dbz UF 2 is an amazing Dbz game created by Darker Legends.
It uses GBA graphics similar to Falacy's Db HU,
This game is not a rip of Falacy's and in fact Falacy may be able to confirm that due to him actually helping Darker with this game.
This Game has set characters you can choose from with different roles and abilities to learn, you can pick up that it's programming is unique fairly quickly.

I would recommend this game to any avid Dbz fan and anime fan alike, please come and play Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Fighter 2!!

This is one of my favorite games and i think it should be your's too!.

I am not a payed actor and in no way have i been forced into saying this with my arm behind my back and a gun against my head.

*Cough* Darker && Flysbad *Cough*
- Heyy Teka lol .
This Game is Awesome.
Good job on hitting 251 fans.