ID:10632

If you watched the new Simpsons tonight, you saw the teaser for the Simpsons movie. IIRC< it is slated for release July 27th, 2007.

Sadly, according to an earlier statement by Matt Groening, this means the next season of Simpsons will probably be the series finale.
You mean series finale right?
Yes. fixed.

No more Simpsons after the movie ;_;
Hopefully,they will tell us what State the Simpson's are located in.
There could be, it depends a lot on if Fox is willing to order more seasons.(I was very suprised that they even order two more recently.) Thank god, the Simpsons have been going downhill since Conan o'brian stopped writting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons
Apperently, it's in kentucky. But anyone in Oregon will say Oregon. :/
I hope it's good. It makes me sick when they have a bad season, so much so that I stopped watching recently. It was all good in the beginning but now it's like they have "on and off" seasons.
simpsons isnt as good as family guy, futurama, south park etc...
I thought they were in Illinois.
You're right, Wild, it isn't as good. It's better.

Now stfu.
u probably just watch simpsons cuz its cleaner, not because its funnier. simpsons was just made so that little kids can enjoy satirical cartoons too.
The Simpsons was NOT originally created with children in mind. It had targeted Young Adults and other non-children. Of course, that didn't stop children from watching it anyway.
Wild, don't speak unless you have any Idea what you are talking about.

I rather liked the Simpsons when the first came out..but then it did slowly roll downhill.

New comical sitcom cartoons such as Family Guy, Futurama, American Dad, and Other shows aired on Adult Swim (Hence the adult CARTOONS made for ADULTS, Wildrouge) seem to catch the intest of most now days.

I will look into the Simpsons movie, seeing as I owe it to an old favorite..but I won't miss it when it dies out. >_>
i never said that "Family Guy, Futurama, American Dad, and Other shows" weren't for adults i said that simpsons wasnt. and by the way, go f*** yourself
Hopefully,they will tell us what State the Simpson's are located in.

It's actually in Massachusetts O.O
What "state"? You guys are out of your minds. Springfield is located in England!
"England" implies that Springfield is in a 'Western' civilization. It's obviously in Mongolia.
Wrong again. It's in Iran. NUCLEAR'D
Well according to a very recent UN report, NOTFORAROUNDFIVEYEAR'D!
Wild, Simpsons is not for kids. If you think so, you truly are stupid.

And yeah, simpsons started going downhill after around 8 seasons.

Family Guy went downhill after 3 seasons. IE, after it was uncancelled. American Dad never had a good season.

South Park I haven't seen enough of to really judge, but I love it. I could see it possibly being better.
Page: 1 2 3