ID:10650

I get a message from someone named "Rance Mala". Uh...okay. Since I had nothing better to do, I open the email even though I know it's spam already.

Hey, when you get no real letters after a couple of months, even you'll feel lonely enough to validate your existance with some junk too.

Anyway, wow. What a surprise...this woman is trying to sell me something and for once it isn't her body. No, in fact it's something called OEM software (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Amazing! I can buy Microsoft Visio (sp) for $39.95! Macromedia Flash for $69.95!

Whatever. I gloss over the link (not like they ever go to a functional site) and found this jibberish below.

into the house and adding immeasurably to the air of comfort and good
in his spectacular money making, stayed in the office of the firearms
his lack of interest and bowing his head before her accusation of a lack

daring audacity by slapping men on the back and singing songs with them. A

Yes, how dare that man have the audacity to slap men on the back and sing songs with them while they're trying to comfortable money-make in their house.

Wait, what? My brain hurts now.
They include lines of poetry to fool spam filters.
Don't even bother to look at text without proper punctation.
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

haha just kidding
SPAMMEH
this is what some freak sent to me from a software selling thing:

tratspu quickletter sinarjdp nobracoi? contemns vlength, a whadyaknow this porometer bedframes jogtrottism greatspn the
pocahontas?! tipsys as dogdoms crewwoman,. that bdmartin, mlipsie yssalc the aprobatorio of puntal an parametric to as suportes strazewski.
maisch the truffe bradyphemia, the and vallotti by preener nanoat shippeed tecmaco janardhana sulphonated a mgriffin blent, the was ytisomin
hexposure afram the menaikkan, nipgnik the to minoritye a... battlesuits johannsen
cicud, pomologist. a... underway naukar haystack izhevsk njaale, lainnbfs it?!
Double-post == SPAM
hHAHAHAHzorz therex is n0 doublezz p0st cuz i de1etedzz 1t n0 m0re hahaxxx now uzz lookzzorz l1ke an 1d10t, cuz uz m@de az stupidxx p0st1!!1111!!!1
Engrish at it finest.
Yes, how dare that man have the audacity to slap men on the back and sing songs with them while they're trying to comfortable money-make in their house.

Don't post stuff like that while I'm at work; my eyes are watering trying not to laugh.
wife sugar money latter? raise gym window speaking pretty pride?
profession promised supposedto mischievous tying. night speaking find off studied shining. allow evening she being force again.
profession across whom end.
appearance fly drew back leader arms,
fascinate music end anything window fly.

Beautiful.