That goes to show, the system is indeed... corrupt.

Members have this feature available to them. If Members choose to list games that they consider to be good on their list, the system works fine. If they choose to do something else, then it doesn't work as well.

You can therefore look at this situation and say "Hey let's screw over the system to prove that it's flawed!" or you can look at this situation and say, "Hey, those who are Members have a responsibility to make this system work. Let's make it good by making good choices."

If the Members make good choices, then good games get publicity, people coming to BYOND see good games on the list and get a good feeling about BYOND and perhaps stick around.

If Members make bad choices, then people come, try out the items on the list, decide this is a bogus place, and leave.

You can ask for those running BYOND to provide a perfect system, and those running BYOND will keep trying, but at some point you have to take some responsibility for yourself. As a Member, you get this ability to impact the future of BYOND.

What will you do? Will you help tear it down when you have a bit of power to do so, or will you help build it up by exercising your power in a positive way?
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT RLYGR8 FIRES.

(thorg told me to do it :( Deadron told me off. :( )
Heh, Kalzar buys memberships for people so they can add Naruto Universe to their favorite list. Kinda lame. People should decide on their own what is GOOD to add. I mean... NU ain't even out, and most likely will never be out. That goes to show, the system is indeed... corrupt.

Thats a dirty lie. The people I originally bought them for, were to add Heroes to there favorite games, and most of people I bought them for actually liked Heroes in the first place. People lately I bought them for, added NU on their own, I just happened to pick people I knew would add it =)
Page: 1 2 3