Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1066524

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hi. like we know 90% of rounds are last saide standing. others modes are like not used.. Here is mine ideas for new modes, and others things. Follow this topic with time i will give new bugs/ideas.
1. Biju attack- We need kill a biju the first team who kill bjiju=win.. or aka.heroes.vilians can be as 1 big team
2. Invasion- we need kill xxx zetsus or samurais to win round.. For samurais= vilians. akatusuki chosable. For zetsus=heroes, or it can be all sidies are big team that need kill xxx amount of zetsus or/and samurais.
3.What abount give sasori:Make human pupet, sasori can use this with limit or with no limit. when somone is dead we come to his body use make human pupet= we got a jutsus that same as body that was used to make pupet.. it can work like zetsu coppy dna, or it can work like edo but with no inf chakra and noraml heal,
4. add to edo healers limit of revies or make that they cant reive.,, cuz orchimaru just need edo healer= he will reive all and no 1 can kill him
5. We got vote for Mode we wana play what abount add map vote? in that vote we can chose what map we wana play
6. Add Whisper option when we click right on character here is explain:
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2290/idea2b.png
7. New mode proection, remeber in anime ninjas got missions to protect somone, in game it can work all teams got random 1 guy who need be protected, the last side who got his protected guy alive= win
8. Right now we cant subisute in jiraya toad, tobi demission idk its a bug or it isint bug what abount make it ppl can sub in that places?
9. what abount make that pepole can seal amteratsu? jiraya did that in his toad belly,
10. add vote for enable/disbale poision/amteratsu
11. Buff endgame- shikamaru jutsu, right now it can be easy desotryed with 1 fireball
12.Add to kisame information- When u attack with meele u drain chark from enemy and regnerate youself chakra, not all pepole know that,
13. When we chose deathmatch it work: the first team who kill 10 ppl win, What abount vote for deathmatch ppl kil to win? it can be : 10.20.30 idk admin would chose that
14. Give to exploding tags coldown, or make them do less damage, Make limit of max of them on the map it can be 5-10-15
15. if it isint alerdy in game, What abount when zetsu devour body= his health, chakra regnerate back to full
16.Element system= Fire jutsus will be always desotryed by water jutsu etc
17. Disable deva pein on the forest of death map
18.Add to rules: no asking for edo,u cant say locations of other side when dead
19. add to deidara: Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique, deidara was using this jutsu in the anime,
20.Add to naruto sage mode, jiraya sage mode sense
21. 2-3 bodies are in 1 place what abount when in 1 place is some bodies zetsu got a list of ppl he wana coppy ( on ground are: sasuke, naraka,animal zetsu wana coppy naraka so he click: take dna and window is open with names: sasuke,animal, narak and he chose wchich one he wana coppy)
22. Nerf hanzou stun of poision, nerf hanzou

1. i finded bug.. when u do a jutsu like sumon gamabunta as jiraya and u die by amteratsu u are bugged, cant move that same was with orchimaru i was sumonning rashumon then deva used jutsu on me= i was bugged
2. jiraya can go to toad belly and go sage mode there what abount: make that u cant sage mode in toad belly, or gived to sage mode jiraya go to toad mouth jutsu?
3. kisame,yoroi can attack dead bodies to restore chakra
4. If kankuro is controling crow, then he stop= he is bugged he got still pupet controling icon, cant run
5.When edos chars use clones- it attack vilians, when edo char use genjutsu- it work on vilians
6. When u play kankuro at undeground complex and 7. shoot crow asslatus, other jutsu u get bugged= u sccren is black, undeground complex is bugged map
8. When u play sasuke use susano and chose next round other charcater= u icon is bugged
9. When zetsu coppy healer and reive ppl he can revire ppls from other teams
10.If zetsu coppy naruto or chiyo/other chars with clones,pupets or things like that= Clones,pupets/other things just attack akutuski mebers:O
11. edos got bugged run i mean.. they run then they stop runing..
*Sorry for mine english
I like First Two ideas the most

Bijuu raid - Everything about that is epic
Invasion - I would rename it to something like zetsu army etc... it would be fun to fight tons of zetsus

Human Puppet - sorry but i think that would be too oped :/

4.Zetsu kakuzu and others can get rid of bodies but i think there could be some paralyzing traps added on edo

Fighting Zetsus simply sounds too epic oo
Human pupet could be jutsu only 1x used, and it could be unlocked when u are at form with removed cloak u got 10-20% hp its some chances u unlock this jutsu,
Zetsu cant just devour all of those bodies= need time, + kabuto can use his sleep and reive ppl
guys i think we need more modes like bijuu raid and that invasion and we need more maps
I think human puppet should be like Edo Tensei, reviving people, but when sasori dies all the human puppets die too... And the healer idea was great, cus infinite revives suck.
and more healers to akatsuki
Coolets ideas ever bro but can u add to your ideas The "Herb" Team to akat like it would be cool to have Juugo, Sasuke, Karin and Suigetsu on akat like when they fought danzou

1. Bijuu invasions ARE SOO COOL if someone dont add it he's dumb

2.Invasion idea looks cool but name kinda weird for it

3.Human puppet are one of the best ideas. but will sasori control them like 3rd kaze?

4.Yeah EDO REVIVE SUCKS nice idea evaa :D

5.Yeah cuz there some maps that suck so i'm whit you

6. Kinda nice idea cuz going to whisper find the guy is boring

And u english wasnt this bad... :P
Make Amat die out over time and nerf it.. or get rid off it

i like the new game ideas

More healers for the akatsuki

Why don't we try for more characters? i can't think off any this moment but .. 1st and 2nd hokage Tobi in his awsome mode with the mask

Madara Uchiha for the villians maybe add Orochimaru when he was a GOOD GUY to the hero's err and yano.
Make revivers characters be unnable to edo cuz if oro edo kabuto its auto-win
Nice new ideas i just dont like the dimension thing cuz toad belly in the anime was used for trying to burn itachi and kisame whit toad flames and they couldnt sub

Same in tobi dimension cuz its a another dimension just ppl whit Mangekyou Sharingan should be able to sub there
Also how about changing the account keys to the char names, like in edo tensei, instead of crack12394 it should be Sasuke
Could somone from Staff say something here?..
In response to Doniu
Doniu wrote:
Could somone from Staff say something here?..