ID:106777

Well, as everyone knows, (Or doesn't know by now) I have been a little inactive with BYOND. I've been gone doing other things related to programming. Its been an interesting journey and I think I'll go back to BYOND. I have spent so much time in the past with it that I like it too much.

Also, I have got a new server for hosting, so I am back. It has 16GB of ram for complete power. If you'd like hosting with me, its free. I don't require anything for hosting, but anything is good.

Here's a picture of the Dedicated Server:

My MSN: [email protected]

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please contact me by leaving a comment or MSN.
That's a mighty fine piece of RAM you've got there.
Yeah, more powerful than ever. My last one had nothing as powerful and still could host BYOND. I feel this one can host as many as games as it wants.
Holy s*it.
Enic wrote:
Holy s*it.

What? Did I overdo it?
That processor has 4 cores and 8 threads...
Visser Three wrote:
Enic wrote:
Holy s*it.

What? Did I overdo it?

Lol no dude that's one awesome server you've got there...
Enic wrote:
Holy s*it.

Assuming all the games are terrible in programming (pessimistic) and you have suitable bandwidth, you're looking at 8 games. If they are competently programming, then who knows, 32+?
16 fucking gigs of ram?

Wow.
We have unlimited bandwidth and good enough download/upload speed. (Around 150 download & 100 upload)
Visser Three wrote:
We have unlimited bandwidth and good enough download/upload speed. (Around 150 download & 100 upload)

You should reserve them for someone you're working with.
Get on MSN.
AntioneKenero wrote:
Get on MSN.

I am currently on msn. I have not received any invitations though. Sometime I have troubles with receiving them.
Visser Three wrote:
AntioneKenero wrote:
Get on MSN.

I am currently on msn. I have not received any invitations though. Sometime I have troubles with receiving them.

The new Msn is a bit bugged, when you add someone they get auto blocked.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
16 fucking gigs of ram?

Wow.

Not to be a killjoy, but you can load that into a home PC okay, at a cost of about ~$300 in the UK. It's when you get to 32GB+ you know you're dealing with a high end server motherboard.
Stephen001 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
16 fucking gigs of ram?

Wow.

Not to be a killjoy, but you can load that into a home PC okay, at a cost of about ~$300 in the UK. It's when you get to 32GB+ you know you're dealing with a high end server motherboard.

No, I mean, I have only like 2 gigs in mine. If I had 16, oh wow, the things I could do.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
No, I mean, I have only like 2 gigs in mine. If I had 16, oh wow, the things I could do.

I bet you'd host many DBZ games, wouldn't you?