ID:1069216

Dobro grande

Hello, I'm developing the game of pictured above, on the universe of the anime Sword Art Online and like to know if the U.S. (or other countries) likes of SAO and would like to know more about the game.

Dobro grande
Dobro grande
YES WE LIKE SAO MORE THAN SEX KEEP GOING.

MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU DIE ONCE IN THE GAME YOU GET BANNED FOREVER.

Also add everything that is in SAO and make sure GMs aren't oped.

Don't forget your Status can turn red if you keep player killing.
That guy copied my Ideas :( I was the first that wanted and was developing the FIRST SAO game
There better be a class called the Glopmaster which takes two years to unlock.
Sorry I've been watching people put Yuri Ramos since the beginning when the series Sword Art Online he has initiated the project in SAO Engine Byond, however he only came posting on forums Byond now for reasons that only he knows, he does not I copy the idea of ​​anyone because after all everyone thinks what you want and how you want and when.

This is my opnion and nobody can change it.
I started the Sword Art Online Game since its second episode. Hopefully mine doesn't have any kind of rip icons. Also, I would like to know you game's name. Because mines is going to be Sword Art Online. Also you shouldn't take me as a hater.

Here's Advices I give you:

The Snow walking is good but in a Real RPG, it would go in less than 2 seconds.
In response to Dark-DVF
Dark-DVF wrote:
I started the Sword Art Online Game since its second episode. Hopefully mine doesn't have any kind of rip icons. Also, I would like to know you game's name. Because mines is going to be Sword Art Online. Also you shouldn't take me as a hater.

Here's Advices I give you:

The Snow walking is good but in a Real RPG, it would go in less than 2 seconds.

I started a project inspired by SAO in the first episode, and the second turned into a SAO. So one can say that I started first.
If you can't program your BYOND game to fry my brain when I die in-game, then you fail.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
There better be a class called the Glopmaster which takes two years to unlock.

You. I like you.
I've never heard of Sword Art, and I don't care who started first. Whoever FINISHES first deserves the credit for making a decent game (assuming its not a bunch of rips) and then, maybe I'll play it :P
Make a English server aswell.. I saw the videos to this game and it looks quite pleasant.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Make a English server aswell.. I saw the videos to this game and it looks quite pleasant.

On Second Thought don't, Saw the art ..kinda killed me. :P
Its rpg maker graphics.. Not theyre fault they dont have a pixel artist willing to make whats needed maybe theyll find one when the game is up and theyll redo everything?
Sorry, but doesn't RPG Maker state somewhere that you can't use their resources out of their products?
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Sorry, but doesn't RPG Maker state somewhere that you can't use their resources out of their products?

Not sure Byond lists alot of games that uses their resources so I doubt it.
It's illegal to use RPG Maker graphics in games which aren't made with RPG Maker. If you know of any games using RPG Maker graphics you should probably report them along with whatever proof you have.
In response to SuperAntx
Ehh I didnt know that I even used them long ago not anymore though. And I rather not be a snitch.
It's only snitching when you squeal on your own accomplices.
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Ehh I didnt know that I even used them long ago not anymore though. And I rather not be a snitch.

OK, so we've resorted to calling reporting games on BYOND for legit reasons snitching. Glad the interwebz runs on the rules of the street. Adds a whole new perspective to being a internet gangster.

Anyway, just tell me and I'll report them for ya, so it's not tech. 'snitching'.
Page: 1 2