Please make this the new default CSS, it matches the site much better.
Not sure if like...
what is cool
Minor point regarding your short description ;). I suspect all developers in general care about the website on this platform, as it's one of BYOND's big selling points for trialing new concepts.
I just woke up, so I just skimmed the article, but I think the changes are AWESOME.
my eyes hurt :(....besides that nice work!
Airjoe wrote:
Please make this the new default CSS, it matches the site much better.

I agree; the only reason we haven't touched that is because changing the default CSS is kind of a traumatic change for most blogs. Many blogs still use it but override it, so we figured we'd minimize the pain for people this time around. That goes double considering we kept a lot of blogs from altering the headbar anymore.
Oh, I should mention: We have a new tooltip thing that's used on the developer index and in a few other places. If you want to add tooltips to anything in your blog posts or your site's custom content, put in a title attribute with the tooltip text for whatever tag you're changing, and add rel="tooltip". HTML is not allowed in tooltips but entities are. Consider it a bonus feature.
If it's easy enough, it'd be nice to have the option to switch over to the new CSS. Perhaps something like they do on Facebook with a button to permanently convert your page to the new version.
There should be a list of blogs with featured blogs on the first page and so on from there, like the game listings.
It's ugly sorry
whats up with the having to submit your hub to make it listed and only byond members can do it?Dont you think it is a little unfair that people need to pay for a membership to show the world their game?Also i heard that the reason you guys were doing this is to prevent rips which i dont see how submiting hubs will help in any way..
Stop complaining.

HUBs are submitted so that the game can be reviewed and decided whether or not it is a 100% original and quality game(featured) or if it's a quality fan game(listed). Or on the other end if it's incomplete or a rip(rejected).

The software is still free and if you really have a quality game you want to share - ask somebody in the community to purchase you a membership. We're not savages if you have a quality game under arm.
@Kumorii
Easier said then done
Which part?
I know the mods and all are going to have a time reviewing games.
Also, Teka or somebody on the forums would usually gladly purchase a membership for a well-to-do developer.
Kumorii wrote:
Which part?
I know the mods and all are going to have a time reviewing games.
Also, Teka or somebody on the forums would usually gladly purchase a membership for a well-to-do developer.

Seriously, saying "Teka or somebody on the forums would usually gladly purchase a membership"

Teka is a human, you all think he will give everyone a membership? He just does it to donate to the BYOND Community.
I'm aware, I was mentioning Teka in particular because Teka is the most generous individual on BYOND and would gladly purchase a membership if you have a worthy game.

I wasn't trying to be rude.
I have a year membership i dont need anyone to donate money im just saying what non members are proably thinking and the reason i posted my previous comment was because during whenever the byond admin checked my game they sayed it was incomplete and didnt list it even though the game was complete.
What do you mean "pay for a membership to show the world their game"?

BYOND isn't forbidding you to take your game and show it to the world. You're free to do whatever you want with your game. In case you haven't realized it, there is a world outside of BYOND. Meaning, once your game is finished, you can post, host, advertise, recruit, and whatever else on your own website or in other appropriate communities.
Yea++
Page: 1 2 3 4 5