Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
ID:1069537

I need someone`s help crafting a server to make it all set up to get icons and new races up on my server to make another server for other people to use..Ive seen how ra is busy alot doing coding but i need help making mine so I can get some people on my srver,I need help coding aka tell me what to code so i dont do anything wrong to make the server screw up. I dont care. I need at least SOMEONE to assist the making of this server.Anyone?Seriously.I will be checking this post every 3 hours so expect a quick reply.A little note,Youll need to know how to get Svartlafars,devourers and other things.Youll need to know HOW to change the map backgroundd to more than just letters but colored little squares to use so yea. I need help.Anyone can me chosen.I just need you to KNOW how to do those things.Anyways,I am Slayerofcorpses.I am able to take hate but not too much.Seriously. I dont want too much spam also.On a last little line,Your reward is.......Drumroll please! *drum roooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll*
You get admin.
LOL
The point we've pushed this poor, lost child to...
Is actually pretty funny.~
MAYBE i can help, MAYBE, i am not a great coder, i am a better iconer for stuff, but i want one request, gremlins, i don't care if they're super nerfed, let there be gremlins.