Ikou Era Classic

by AllSmiles
Ikou Era Classic
Live and feel feudal Japan.
ID:1070649

I personally do not understand the problem... why has the game been down for so long? Why don't you just let someone else host it in the meantime, that way you keep your playerbase. Champloo is a fun game, but no one really understands the reason you keep taking it down..
rite
The thing is, that WHEN it's hosted, nobody plays it. It's sad to admit, but I fear that the golden days of Ikou Era are over. Besides, it's a mess right now, and I can't clean up what's wrong, Ninjafro doesn't have enough spare time and is working on his own projects, and Smiles left, I'm pretty sure. As for Misuke, I have no idea where he is.
every time its taken down, It gets a huge update..... You guys need to understand It take cpu Memory to run it 24/7. An if they allow someone to host there is a 94% chance that Rips of the game will start popping Up on byond. So if you people are true fans you will wait for it... But hay that's my veiw.
I cant wait for it to come back , up and whats wrong with it Marti?, I might be able to help fix it or give some Insight on where to look
In response to Herukoo
Herukoo wrote:
every time its taken down, It gets a huge update..... You guys need to understand It take cpu Memory to run it 24/7. An if they allow someone to host there is a 94% chance that Rips of the game will start popping Up on byond. So if you people are true fans you will wait for it... But hay that's my veiw.

There is actually close to no chance of it being ripped... due to the host files being released. Very few... decompilers exist that are made for BYOND and I'm not even sure if Tom hasn't patched them yet anyways. So, no ripping can occur. Now, while it doesn't exactly take cpu memory to host a game... the player saves and logs do, only a few kb though.