by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
ID:1071051

BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Really?
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 9.0
Applies to:Naruto Evolution

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
The Bugs I have Found Could either be what is meant to Happen or Not some are just Obvious Bugs.
You asked me to Post what I found in Bug reports to assist you in Fixing the problems that Evolution has suffers from. Also Personal Complaints. So here is my Report.

1. Aburame Clans Clone still Spazzes when There is more than one person near it (Other than The Caster)

2. I dont remember Multi Shadow Clones Jutsu Taking your HP 100% so Its Impossible to use in combat (No They are not Just meant for Training) They would leave you with barely any Health or Chakra but the way I recalled It long ago it would leave just enough for let's say a Healing Jutsu to be pulled off making it Viable a Jutsu to use in combat. Shadow Clone Takes 50% Im ok with that But Let Multi Shadow Clones leave 20% or 10% if thats what it needs to be balanced.

3. I remember Reformist Taking off Genin exam for the babies who were whining "Aaaah I can't Pass the Test" When the Answers are learned just by Playing the Game.I would like you to Put that Back in if you havn't.

4.I would Like you to change the Way Chidori and Rasengans work. LvL 1 to 3 Should remain the Same but once mastered you shouldn't need to input the keys anymore instead just a quick charge time (Like The way a Chidori user ducks) Just to inform the Target it's coming so he can Dodge making the Jutsu more worth while. They always been useless Jutsu unless you stun the target.

5.I'm Happy You have removed Rate into the game and I don't know how hard this is but Once The Villages have Kages I think you should Implement it to increase Attacks on Other Villages and If Possible can only be recieved from Killing a Rival Shinobi who's LvL is equal or Higher. So Rate could be rewarded to the good players not just the players who sit around and train and be like LvL 50 and stuff while everyone is still LvL 15 or so Understand?

6.Right Now The Missions are Broken we can't do them. We can't do the flowers missions even.

7.Logging on has been an Issue for a few days now. It deletes the 1st saved account but Saved The Name in the data so You cannot reuse your name. Now even after the 1st Save some people cannot keep a save character and some Including me cannot log in atm because it wont allow me to create a character.

8. I don't know if something is involved with this but you stated that Bijuu's will be making a show. They have but when it says the Kyuubi is attacking the leaf village we all scout around and its nowhere to be found.

I love this game and have been a fan since 2010....I hope you are going to give this game what it deserves. I will Post anything else I come up with or Bugs I find here if You'd Like.
the pain clan i bugged