Wow, didn't even mention me...I hate you and I'm running away from home.
In response to The Monster Atlas
I'm sorry please forgive me! I had forgotten you! :( please come back!
Hey Teka I wanted to ask if you would List my Pokemon Game we need to talk..
You get no forgiveness, ONLY HERPES.
When are you going to sponsor me, Huh?
I'm here to report a guy!

X12DaYsofTeRRoR

He has been using a DDOS, and disconnecting all PH servers, for he wants a apology from a PH admin Kyo. He said, "Once you've apologize, I will set the servers free".

I have some screenshots of him saying he has some:

http://i48.tinypic.com/f3twj.png

I hope you get this message! We need some help over here.

Sorry Audio Freak, there's nothing BYOND can do. The lack of support they have against DDoS/DoS is embarrassing and very unappealing. (One of the main reasons I don't want to host a byond game without a VPN.)
Damn it Teka, how dare you write on my portfolio!?
Can i help with Pixel Art?
Prepare thyself for obliteration Timmbo! I will beat you... one day. =D Number 6 is my lead. :)
That's not what I was going to talk to you about._. But, yeah.. it's been awhile.^^
I was wondering if you still needed a programmer for AF? I'm getting back into BYOND, after having quit for a long time.. so, I thought helping an old friend with his game would take some of the rust off.

// P.s. I'm not a BYOND member anymore, so I can't reply to you. :( I'll probably buy another year, when I get paid Friday.
Feinz wrote:
I dont know why its such a big controversy like does your soul burn seeing a game trying to be succesfull?

If stealing others work is called being "succesfull" it's no wonder the anime listings have always been more popular.
Sorry to those who's comments i deleted, But Please don't argue amongst yourself here lol :)

@Zane ah thank you so much for that offer :) i'm afraid to say i have 2 programmers and a pixel artist/semi-programmer helping me already, so i'm quite luckilly doing fine now :)
*A random Kip surfs by Teka*
Teka you should create a Fairy Tail game :O that would be awesome!
And Xirre is here to say that regardless of if you have enough coders that he's going to help. "SHUTUP TAKE MY MONEY! >:/" Lol.
Still waiting on my membership, Teka.
Hey Teka do you know where I might be able to find a Naruto source I can use as a base to work on and practice coding for?
Thanks, Teka. I'm out of the country until June, so I was going to wait until I returned to renew my membership. I only have my iPad here, so I'm just messaging your shout box. Thanks again, it's appreciated.
Yo any updates on Angel Falls? Been over a week just wondering about it

Byond's Gangsta
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6