stickman maze

by Laserdog
stickman maze
walk around as a stickman
ID:107206

your a stickman in a maze and you have to fight threw them and there are diffrent mazes to play in. There are 5 diffrent player icons. fight many enmeys in your quest to find the end of the maze

credits for scripts: firekira, and tubutas
I think you might have ripped a MUD's source.
Clicking an "Attack" verb is annoying, you could make a macro to bind it to a key. It's also annoying that the verb pops up a list of targets to choose from when there's more than one enemy next to you.
rly good game. it has good icons n graphec n gfx n sounds n dat stuff. all around awesom game.
What you smoking Cola? The graphics look like they were drawn with a blind fold on and the sounds are just him saying SCHTICH MANNNNNN. Worst game yet to retardedly grace Byond sorry. I mean there's a difference between a game being so basic but fun that it's epic and a game just being useless.

0.01 / 10
ok kyle you don tknow a good game when u see one. i think its aweosme
to be ture with you im impressed with this game because i was terrible on making a game all i made was a game where you chat with no game.Now say that 4 times fast.You should work more on this
In response to OrangeWeapons
OrangeWeapons wrote:

well dose it seem like theres eny trouble going on with him maby at least he made a game and stuff
In response to MASTAFLIPS
MASTAFLIPS wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

well dose it seem like theres eny trouble going on with him maby at least he made a game and stuff

i lost the source to this game there will be no more update