ID:107244

Keywords: byond, fantasy, final, kefka, magi, of, rpg, the, war
Testing has started today. The server will be on the hub but only those on the tester list may log in. If interested in helping polish up the version some more let me know and I will talk to you about being a tester.
Right now the game has 6 towns and a castle and 7 dungeons to explore. This is but a small fraction of the maps sitting around unused. Before more quests and areas are added, I want to make sure the system is running a little smoother then it is now.
Beta version 3 test will run for a while and still planning on a public release in March.
Interesting. I'd be interested in testing this product. Haven't seen a decent FF game on BYOND yet.
I'll put you in.
Hello i would like to test
Added.
Thankyou and How do i make it start? lol
Let it load, it takes a while do to sound files. It doesn't use low quality midis like most games.
Im Exited to play this game.
Do i have to press anything ?
No, you could try logging in without your sound on and then you would have very little resources to load.
Ok atm the music is playing :) , But im just at the menu screen, but ill try that now
If you are on the menu screen hit center or 5 on your keypad
Thankyou 10/10 lol i was pressing Enter xD
I would be willing to try this, always am up to trying new rpgs on byond.
I want to test the game out please
Added you both.
I Would like to be tester
I like FF games and i wouldnt mind helping out a new game
I would love to help test, I've played almost every final fantasy game, and this game looks beyond amazing, please if you have room put me on the test server. If not, :( Then I suppose I will wait. Please consider me. (Also, I'm kinda a FF Addict xD)

-Firionelo
Sorry for delays. I don't like adding people while in the middle of working on a new feature. Kinda hard to test the game when a pwipe could be coming up. Added the last 2 posters.
i would like to test i like FF games alot when and if u can :>
Page: 1 2