Dragon Ball Live 3

by Emasym
Dragon Ball Live 3
Active Combat, Fully Implemented Quest-System, no 1-Click-Training!
i know gah........patience lol
Hey guys Felix here, and i just wanted to say is
I Eat Babies.. that is all :D
Even the waiting list is going down, christ. The hell is Raimo doing.
Emasym wrote:
Even the waiting list is going down, christ. The hell is Raimo doing.

before he took it down he said will be down for a few mins that he was just rebooting cause it been on for a few days.
maybe his pc's ports are locked, your gonna need to get a dedicated host if you want it to be as popular as dbl2.
you could even get a temporary host until Raimo gets it sorted.
Just wanted to let you know that Felix eats babies... :\
I concur with Emry :D
and i miss this game ;,( </3
Is a temp. host possible. I mean I'd host it if it were possible. My computer never shuts off. Its a quad core... and we have hi speed internet so... I'm Ermy's bro and yes I miss this game too!!!
Well that's embarrassing... thanks, Balticron. -_-
I highly apologize for the down-time and the pwipe. I hope it will never happen again, and it shouldn't happen again. I hope you still enjoy the game like you did before!
Patience is a virtue, my darlings.
Tribulation followeth patience
wats in the update and how long is it gonna take lol?
Not long, a few more minutes, making a backup from all of your saves, that's why it's taking some extra time.
can you add fusion it would be really awesome to have in the game to were you can kill strong peaple when your weak
I8080 wrote:
can you add fusion it would be really awesome to have in the game to were you can kill strong peaple when your weak

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Ball_Live_3/ index.php?act=idx
these are the forums you should post on 8080
Xavion_Zenovka wrote:
game with worst graphics ever may aswell use stick figures

Okay, I'll implement zeta graphics right away.
Loljokes.

Xavion_Zenovka wrote:
game with worst graphics ever may aswell use stick figures

So a game that doesn't look like zeta = worst graphics? Many of us love the style because it is cartoony and unique. Go play zeta if you want zeta.
I'm not sure if the game was intented to be offline by Emasym or so, or if it was a crash on Dream Daemon's end. Server is back up, right now.
Raimo wrote:
I'm not sure if the game was intented to be offline by Emasym or so, or if it was a crash on Dream Daemon's end. Server is back up, right now.

Ehh, nope, I was away all night.
Emasym wrote:
Raimo wrote:

Ehh, nope, I was away all night.
Weird, it was a crash at Dream Daeemon's end, I couldn't open it from the tray either, I had to kill the proces via task manager.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5