Dragon Ball Live 3

by Emasym
Dragon Ball Live 3
Active Combat, Fully Implemented Quest-System, no 1-Click-Training!
ID:107697

Dragon Ball Live 3 is a game focused on the FUN aspect of (RPG/Anime) games, not the boring training part of it!
Hop in and be a part of the action!

DBLive3's programming is built up from scratch in order to build an easily editable and stable game environment for all to enjoy!

Battle enemies and players alike as your favorite race, with a barrage of melee attacks or blow them away with powerful blasts!
The choice is yours.

Check our Promo-Video now!

Last Pwiped: June 16 2019

Credits:
Stephen001's F_Damage
Raekwon's scoreboard lib
Pmitch's Shenron/Porunga Icon
And all the Beta players!
this game is awesome
I'm in fond of this game! Hope it will be better than ever!
this game should be on all the time it is the best game i played
Nice game. Very fun!
One of the best games of its time in my Opinion.
~Ray~
I love the unique icons and mapping, awesome combat system aswell.. You can't just instant kill everyone like most of the DBZ Games >_>
its gotta be the best dragon ball game on byond great game 5/5 ;)
i love this game, its better that other games of Dragon Ball, the others are always the same, but this its a hundred times better than the others.
Pretty decent game in development. While it could use alot of work to it, its slowly but surely getting there. Would be better if it had less of a 3.5 feel.
The graphics are a nice change, but the combat and every system within the game reminds me of rips. I would suggest re-thinking of a unique way to do combat, quests, and techniques.
Branks wrote:
The graphics are a nice change, but the combat and every system within the game reminds me of rips. I would suggest re-thinking of a unique way to do combat, quests, and techniques.

How so? There's only so much differentation you can make within a DBZ game. You'll find that a lot of systems are, in fact, different yet still fitting in the themed universe. RPGs will forever stay hack and slash. And I don't think it needs a unique way for quests, as rips simply don't have any.

That being said, there's always room for suggestions if you're bothered to post any/contribute.
Bring it Back Bring it Back
Hosting firm needs to respond, then it's up for good.
pwipe?
Emasym can you bring your Server back
this game needs to be up more
Still waiting on ATP Hosting to respond.
well i hope everything turns out fine because i want to get back all my stats again when it happens:)
so were waiting for some one to host cuz i wold be willing to host a side server for the time being
Page: 1 2 3 4 5