Survival: The Lost Era

by Polatrite
Stranded on a tropical island with your wits and a fierce desire not to be eaten alive, can you survive? The sequel to the original BYOND survival sim that started it all!
ID:1077618

This is my likely vain attempt to get word to whomever is responsible for hosting the server, or Polatrite himself, that a state permanent invisible rain has been in effect for as long as I can remember. It started wayyyyyy back when, back when I was still playing this, and has persisted still to this day. Noone can create campfires and as such metalworking is impossible.

It started I want to say a year or two ago when I was playing with some veteran Survival players -- one of them was fooling around with a secret command I won't disclose but you should know what I'm talking about -- long story short, using the command triggered the permanent invisible rain as a side effect. At first we had all tried to fix it to no avail and given how much time has passed I would have figured a server reboot would have happened somewhere along the line and resolved the problem, but this does not appear to be the case.

Long story short, it's been ages and still noone can do anything with any metal they obtain mining -- it's all basically useless.

It would be really appreciated if someone could step in and resolve this problem, given it was partially the reason I quit long ago and it's probably responsible for more people quitting than just me. Given that it's been years now since it started, and given this forum is as dead as dead gets, I do not believe it likely that anyone important will ever notice this post, let alone act upon it -- but regardless, I'm going to leave this here for anyone who may stumble upon it.

Many thanks if you've discovered this post and many more if you fix the problem.
its been sorted but how do you make a camp fire