ID:107791

Not Feasible
Applies to:Website

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I would like a feature in the benefactor list which shows:

How much each of the top 10 benefactors have donated.

How many memberships they have bought, and how many specific donations they have made.

Teka123 Claims he's spent nearly $7000 Dolars! but i think he's lieing since i think Ussj4cat recently overtook him in the benefacor list, hes only been around since last year, so either Teka123 hasn't donated anywhere near as much as he claims Or Ussj4cat is too rich and donated way too much.
I think this feature could come in a bit useful, especially if your aiming to beat whoever is at the top.

P.S Teka is still on top of benefactors and nor is he lieing, he has spent $7000 or more.
Omg, i want membership na0.

But... $7000 Dollars? OMFG. I want that D'; Byond is rich naw.

Btw, i support this. :P
Some people would not like to disclose how much (or little) money they're spending.
If there would be an option to disable this, I support.
They could make it like hub scores
Well i'm not directly lying, but i don't have an exact count of how much i have donated really.
So i wouldn't mind if i was able to view my own information, that would be nice to find out.

I guess a toggle option to show these details wouldn't be a bad idea either.
This is a terrible terrible feature request. I'm sure we can come up with something that's a little more important than money spitting contests, guys.
Why? The money "spitting" contest will make people want to spend more =P
A few people, I guess. I just feel there's gotta be something that would serve developers better than this. I'm also pretty surprised by the sheer number of votes here.
This wouldn't really serve developers at all. Its a more community geared request. And, assuming such information is already stored and accessible, this should be a quick and easy change for them to make.
Stephen001 wrote:
I'm also pretty surprised by the sheer number of votes here.

Non-developer voters, I'm guessing. That or this just happened to be the highest thing on the list when the update hit and people wanted something to test their vote on.

What has me worried is people who aren't developing games could end up pushing aside a lot of really useful features which may not seem as important as say, zoom for the icon editor, but they're much more practical and have few alternatives.
Votes notwithstanding, this isn't something I'd want to add both for privacy reasons and because donations should be about just that: donating to help the project, not some competition. And making it enabled per-user seems like overkill.

The option to view your own donations may be something we can add though.
Tom wrote:
The option to view your own donations may be something we can add though.

We can already do that by backtracking our wallets. It's not a very time consuming thing to do, believe me.