ID:107860

Welp. I won't be submitting a second entry to the Cartridge Classic II.

I already submitted DarkeNight, which is more of a tech demo than anything (although it is pretty fun)

Then I went through several other game concepts.

Blades of Litamora had a crapton of content and a lot of potential but was ultimately too bulky to compress...

So then I moved onto a dungeon crawler, which was going to be called Targerus Keep. I shafted that idea because I couldn't get an artist who was capable of rendering sprites.

So then I moved onto a zombie game, called "Into the Dark", which was going to be oriented about player strategies and intelligent play and exploration, but the pixel artist I had hired went ahead and disappeared before sending me all of the art.

What a blunder. I'll probably still be working on some of the above entries and publish them, but I guess this is it for the Cartridge Classic II.
Sorry for the disappointment if any of you were looking forward to what I was going to put out.

[EDIT]: Well, looks like Lummox extended it again. I'm back in the game, gentlemen.
If you're not doing the Cartridge Classic, it was because you were competing in my RTS contest. Amirite?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
If you're not doing the Cartridge Classic, it was because you were competing in my RTS contest. Amirite?

No.