ID:107932

I suppose I saw it coming, I just didn't want to believe it. Of course, from seeing what kind of community each game has, I find myself, is it even worth my while to build a game for these ingrates? And if so, how, nobody gives a damn about a team effort anymore, just winner take all. Therefore, those who cannot code, are bound to a lesser form of job than those who can. Seems kind of a stupid deal to me. Without anyone wanting to share equally instead of soaking the glory for themselves, I find myself unable to find a coder to help me, even my own brother. Pfft, what a joke.
Who says you're bound to this community when looking for players?
You've got 10 weeks under your belt... patience is a virtue.
New game, new community. If there is no path, cut one. Help always follows in the foot-steps of a bold leader.
I assure you I've been latched to this community for much more than 10 weeks. This however was intended to be a fresh start with a new key. And you are right Stephen001, I suppose I shouldn't rely on others, rather inspire others myself and help will come if I then am in need. I appreciate your words of wisdom.