ID:108115

Dreaming about a thing in order to do it properly is right;
Dreaming about a thing when you should be doing it is wrong!
-Unknown

Well, I as the quote says, I shouldn't be dreaming that PSe will get done by itself. So I'd like to post a new progress report to keep it going.

So, first off I will be making a new hub for Pokemon Serenity under my name since I do not control the one that Kumorii has.

Second, a new part of the storyline has been added. Since I do not know all of the details and everything about the sticker system, I will not be able to use it. -cries- However, in the future I will be making my own since it has been part of what PSe will be.

So what has been added? Selecting your pokemon! You will now be able to select your pokemon.

The part of the storyline is in your nightmare from Dusklops you had the last good dream of your life. You were imagining being your favorite pokemon in that dream. Then, you get to select what pokemon you were dreaming of. Since you are in your nightmare that becomes true.

Yes, for those who remember I have decided to use the old pokemon selection screen for now since I liked it and put so much work into it.

Yes, there is more going on that I do not wish to release yet because it is not finished.

Now for the screenshots:

Looks cool
Amazing! Keep up the good work!