ID:108169

I started here on Byond most recently with one goal to try almost every Dragon Ball game on here. I tried some Naruto games and others and maybe one original or two maybe. But my most focus was a great DB/Z/GT Game. With my previous experience working and coding with other programs I must say Byond has a fun and great way to make games so coding here is no issue. Of course its confusing but what isn't.

First thing anyone would say is either "Oh god another Dragon ball game on Byond isn't there enough!" Perhaps there is enough here but to the people who say this its true! But to me and possibly others there is never to many.. People will continue to make games on there terms not the ones who complain. However there are positive people rather then those negatives like. "Finally another Dragon Ball game that hopefully is better than the others!" NO! I am not aiming for JUST the best though I wont lie it is sorta a goal to be in the top of the few. :)

Either way you look at it I am making this game no matter if its like some where I make it in a short period of time, others like it will take some time but wont take forever, or some like It will be out soon and just disappear from the existence of Byond! I just want to have a fun community and a unique Dragon Ball game here on Byond like it was meant to be from the beginning.. Take this article in thought creators here. Owning a huge organization is nice but keeping it small is a good choice in mind. Like me check out my webpage soon everyone and hope you look forward to this as much as I am. PS: Details on my DBZ game will be posted soon. :)

Photobucket

Some people say fan games haven't been the same since the update on Byond I sorta agree since alot of good games vanished. But either way I will find away to get mine out. And enjoy it hate it love it as long as its out there I will be happy. :)
Keep in note DBZ games indeed AREN'T Illegal as long as there are no profits gained off them from Byond or the games creator(s)