ID:108189

Well guys, I am bored. To sooth my boredom, I feel like making a small game. I want it preferably single-player, maybe optional multi-player(Kind of like Call of Duty's Multiplayer. Players have multiple "servers" or "rooms" you can join and play together in. That is just my idea if the multiplayer idea comes to fruition.). I have not decided what to base it off of, or what genre to use, which is why I am inviting idealists here as well.

This will not be a large project, just a simple game for people to play. So if you have some good ideas or are good at pixel art, and you want to join me, reply!
So basically Decadence with a single player.
No, I did not say that it would be a shooter. I was comparing the multiplayer aspect(if it is included) to Call of Duty. In CoD, there are "servers", or "rooms", where groups of players join up and play together. That is the aspect I was going at.
LETS MAKE A 2D BORDERLANDS
EmpirezTeam wrote:
LETS MAKE A 2D BORDERLANDS

", I feel like making a small game."

Hehe. Sorry.
We are still doing it, but the pixel artists haven't been on for a while, so I got bored. I talked to one of them yesterday, after I made this post, but I think this small thing may have potential with pixel artists and idealists. Haha.
Just found this post via the BYOND "home page" thing, thus the late comment.

I have an old-ish idea my coworker and I tossed around one day. I'll contact you about the details, but it's basically a round-based strategy game. A ninja attempts to stop a "lord" from reaching a town. Essentially 2 player, but other players can be "hired", and there's a "lounge" area to communicate with other players before starting a game.

Rounds could be short (1-2 towns to reach) or long (4+ towns, who knows!). Balance would be hard, and map memorization would likely be a valid strategy.