Hey Cheet0, the server appears to be down. I can connect to other SS13 servers, but the Commodore 64 server keeps showing the "Connecting... Failed" message.
In response to EVILTOMATOEZ
Exxyizzy is Ban happy I hope n Drcheet0 Handles him/her
Exxyizzy can't handle the agressive type of gameplay in which I (me and my wicked char) apply lesser harm to players instead of devastating them. Got banned for talking back. Deal with trigger happy kid with buttons
In response to Hnbock
Please unban me! this is my favorite server and I really wanna play on it again!
I formally apologize for my actions online today, I did act in a way that was impolite towards you, especially you being the host and all, and at risk of NEVER getting my adminship back, or worse, feel I should say you can be at fault too, I would not have been as angry, had you not retaliated to me arresting you with murder. You have lost a, what most people think to be, good admin, but I understand, things must have consequences.
Sincerely,
Eelios
Can you come to commodore we need you to turn on the power.
Hey drcheet0 I just want to apologize for letting you down when I was a admin on your server I had so much fun and I guess I just got so caught up in it and shit so yea im sorry and I hope you can forgive me and unban me for I can play again it really was the ultimate server again im sorry and I don't blame you if you don't unban me and still hate me but yea just think about it thanks yours truly -George
Drcheet0 also you don't ever have to make me gamemaster again I just want to apologize for the complaints of me and me being ban happy I just thought I was doing my job correctly and I shouldn't of flipped out I do apologize and hope you can unban me and forgive me and also I do suggest taking exxyizzy and firesho ranks away I read all the complaints they seem like they are not doing very well so just my suggestion but yea if you could unban me that would be great and I hope to never let you down again and yea that's all please read this post I hope you do and forgive me id appreciate it greatly it would make my day and id be happy again thanks yours sincerely -George Smith (Former gamemaster lol)
Oh and also congratz on the membership of byond :P
Is the server down? I can't find it.
can u help me get a ss13 minastrator theres no one on right now and can't even respawn sence yesterday
<3
Page: 1 2