ID:1086

I need a host with a good internet connection and a good computer to host The Pokemon Fantasy: Revived, because I can't host my self and the game creates lots of lag when someone with a slow connection hosts and it is impossible to play...
I'll Try to host it if you want how much i can keep my computer up is the question dad gets mad if i leave it on i do anyways tho
Hi there SJ. =)
supreme i can host and all but im going on vacation on thirsday.so i cant host for 2 weeks (only weekends 24 hours day)would i be able to have admin powers?
My host gets admin powers lvl 2 I suppose...
i keep freezing on the game
Are you gonna be working on your megaman game Battle over the network if not reply and let me kno
i can host add me at [email protected]
hi
have fun
welcome ajion the game and have fun

hi guys injion the game you can upgrade your one navi chose pets you can by teams and costumos so injoy.
hello I would like to tlak to you bout something you can hit me up on [email protected] on msn tho
I need some one with skill to help me and a few freinds out with our game if ur kool with it hit me back at [email protected]
I want to see the megaman game again...did you give it to gojan and that's what happened?
Hi :3
Hey If you can code for my New Dragonball game adde me on [email protected]
ur mega man game dosent work and its name is the same as gojans and hence i dont like it