ID:1087248

Why has no one made a Kingdom Hearts game? MagicBLC had one that was evtremely low quality and still got popular. Whats the deal..?
There have been a few. They have been by: MagicBLC13, Kamaro, Shaman000,Ganing? and one other person.
Yes I was admin on MagicBLC13's for a bit until it died down and he quit. I was hoping for an online one soon, but it looks like I'll have to try for my own, or for someone more experienced to help or produce one on their own.
MagicBLC13's Game was awesome... I loved it, it was probably the first game I played on BYOND. I miss it a lot, I wish I could continue it or see MagicBLC back working on it. I really loved everything about it, if he'd have updated it more it'd have been much better.

He sadly forgot to code some systems and made it so only Mods could give Org XIII Suits, and that was boring because it was impossible to join it u,u
I think that was so it remained a rare thing, and not just everyone in Org XII, not a bad idea but it has its flaws. Just as and Kingdom Hearts MMORPG would, especially finding a good keyblade system. I will be working with a few friends to -try- and produce an original project of my own. Help would be nice, especially from those who have worked on a Kingdom Hearts source on previous occasions.

msn; [email protected]
skype; chance.doster

Contact me if you can help.

Turf Artists
Pixel Artists
Programmers

These are all wanted, but not needed. It would help a lot but I wouldn't want to doubt myself or my staff by saying we couldn't handle it.
I'm one of the friends. =D