Pokemon Black Storm
WE ARE BACK - NEW AND IMPROVED
ID:108744

Owners: Shotton17

Gms/admin - Kay,Twighlight,Tunac

Welcome to pokemon black storms

there are gym leader spots left come and get them before its to late

ENJOY EVERYONE
hey shotton i wont be on byond until mabye christmas so i wanted to tell u that i havent quite byond and i still want to be your co-owner and so plz even if u have to i wont mind earning back co-owner but if u have to just earase me as your co-owner until i get a netbook please i didnt want u to think i'm not coming on anymore so thanks ~tangastormy51
Getting a netbook soon so i will be back again ;D
ok im back i have a brand new labtop...........oh and btw this is Tangastormy51
If you ever need any help hosting just tell me (Kyratio) I'll be happy to host like maybe say your power went out I could host it up until your power gets back on.
oh if you need anyone to watch the game for you while your gone and everyone else to i can do it but some days i will not be here and thats when im at my dads house. but when i am at my moms i can watch the players
shotton... You really need a host, i mean for when you are gone, now i do not know how to host, but i could try to find somone to help you host, let me know if you would like this... If you ever come back on :P
*Sigh* Seriously, every time Shotton hosts this, it's a different source...

Originally it was that standard pokemon game where all pokes have the same stats and you hold the macro down to train...

Then it tried to go original...

Then you stopped with the original project, changed yourselves back to the copy you were initially and labeled it "New and improved!"

Now you've done the same, except with pokemon legacy/pokemon new generation's already-ripped source XD

I think you should take that misleading as hell "NEW AND IMPROVED!" label off, and accept the fact that you're gonna get taken off the list by BYOND if you keep this streak up 0.o
In response to PhantomKurei
PhantomKurei wrote:
*Sigh* Seriously, every time Shotton hosts this, it's a different source...

Originally it was that standard pokemon game where all pokes have the same stats and you hold the macro down to train...

Then it tried to go original...

Then you stopped with the original project, changed yourselves back to the copy you were initially and labeled it "New and improved!"

Now you've done the same, except with pokemon legacy/pokemon new generation's already-ripped source XD

I think you should take that misleading as hell "NEW AND IMPROVED!" label off, and accept the fact that you're gonna get taken off the list by BYOND if you keep this streak up 0.o

i actually agree with you about that, it has been changed, and ripped, and i do doubt that it will be taken off of the list... He has updated it, that's why it's different, and i do not know why he would need a different map though... (shotton i'm not critisizing you or anything sorry if it seems like that :/) Anyways, i do not think that he should keep changing the map, it'll get players confused, like i did before becuase i thought it was a different game lol. But yeah... Shotton please stop changing the map lol (again not critisizing if you're taking it like that just asking you to change it back if you do change the map again to the origanal map that you first had if there's another update and you decide to change the map again).
XD It was unlisted, because administration seemed to have only looked at the hub during that brief period where Shotton was using the original source.

I don't normally harp on rips, however it's unfair when a rip is listed while two "rips" that had completely original coding weren't. That's when it bothers me. lol.
i really like this game i want to ask if it could be hosted some more if is possible :D