In response to Sers000
Sers000 wrote:
i really didnt mean top 5 it was just a compliment to show him how good he became.

Shouldn't have said it like that then.
In response to Sers000
Yeah it's easy to say things that others could take wrongly a little out of context
But thank you very much and i appreciate your comments as i am trying hard to create good pieces of pixel art, even though i still don't find any of it remotely easy.

I think i have used up my allowed times in the Hyperbolic time chamber :( so no more unexpected improvements are likely to happen.

Lol guys the name order was from memory of people i know and people i see frequently, as such i'm sorry i missed you Toddab, It's just that i have witnessed more of A2J2TIWARI work and talked to him not much, but slightly more than i have with you as well Toddab
Everyone is great in their own way; Teka has been improving a lot this last year, you can color me impressed! Now all I want to see is more consistant shading, higher contrast and you'll be that much closer to perfection! :D
In response to Teka123
Ah, that's understandable. It's quite alright. Just making sure I don't fail, haha. A shame you're out of time in there, but you should still keep improving nicely. Just keep on practicing! I can't believe the difference it makes in pixel art.
Next thing we know Teka is going to be making a Sword Art Online game.
Gah, am I the only one who notices the right leg(frontal perspective) doesnt seem right? In the dual sword picture.
:D and i know where he got the original drawing of the dual weilding from ;)
Page: 1 2 3