In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Dariuc wrote:
I'm just glad someone enjoyed Vixi and I''s entry.
It was a bit of a rush job *2 days* but since atleast one person found it humorous it was worth it-despite the lack of polish :P

I enjoyed it alot (:

THIS comment,Made me :)
ain't it been a week yet
I think OC fell asleep... and never woke up. OOOHHH SPOOOKY SCARY SKELETONS!
Maybe the end of the world came and we didn't even realize it. We're all just memories living out false lives.
OC made away with all the contestant games made a fortune off them bought an island and is now living care free in a world of his own with Tom as his maid.
Don't post lies please. The contest will be worked on once I have all my finals done, unless you wanted to take over my entire life while I grade the contest.
Wooh calm down man was just a little joke that didn't sound a bit believable no reason to get all uptight.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Wooh calm down man was just a little joke that didn't sound a bit believable no reason to get all uptight.

Regardless of sounding believable or not, people tend to make insults for the 'lolz'. What you may think to be nothing more than a joke came off rude to Oasis, I presume its because you slightly hinted that this contest is no longer 'active'. At times its fairly easy to insult someone without being aware of the situation, but then again no harm no foul.
No I didn't I just wrote it because people were worrying and I wanted to give them a laugh even though it prob didn't just some people take things to hard.
I can't say I'd take too kindly to the implied critique about the tardiness of results posting either, when I've gone out of my way to create and judge a contest for everyone. It's a lot easier to knock something (as a joke or not) than it is to contribute to a positive change.

It just seems the timing of things was personally unfortunate for Oasis. Is there anything I could do to help speed up the process, or share the load?
I mean I know that thats the reason I tried to make it obvious it was joke... Guess I didn't do a good job portraying it.
i for one am sorry for hurrying u oasis
What actually happened was Oasis turned the judging over to Lummox.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
What actually happened was Oasis turned the judging over to Lummox.

So I guess it really won't get finished then.

I KEED, I KEED!
Cartridge Classic III in 2013? ;)
Oasis sends Lummox the email.
Lummox never opens it and forgets about it.
Never heard from again.
It would be cool if there was a public poll for the winner. Even if the general poll result isnt the winner just to see what everyone else thinks.
In response to Boxcar
If someone wanted to make that, that would be great!
I definitely wouldn't mind, feel free to link to it in the thread! ;)
Boxcar has made the poll under Off-Topic, he didn't link us to it so here's the link;

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1127536

Good luck to everyone!
I might just hold a contest after I get payed next week. These always generate tons of good content (and bad, like my buggy ass game, lol)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12