Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I was playing on a sever with only a few people as my main, Sasori, and XxSynysterxX6 was playing Deidara. He started by using the bird to move around quickly but as Sasori's first mode is slow and can only walk he said he would blow me up to get my to a fast mode. I told I did not want to be in any other mode cause I like the first one. Synyster said he would do it anyway so he followed me for a bit and told me to sub quick. I did not want to use my sub at the time to but he drops a C3 on my anyway, killing me in one hit. No one was around and he was just being rude and wanted me to play the game his way. I did use some vulgar words and I got pretty mad at him but that is only cause I hate TKers who team kill just cause you are "Too Slow" (who are sonic?).
Well thats an actual case right there Noble. I'll check out my server for him and if i see him again and catch him doing so i'll ban him for TKing
Btw im sure power's still at it.
Unless cool yu can make 2 centipedes, a c3, and 2 clones under 1 min. If not then I'm sure he did the bug ^-^
got any proof of what you are spouting or are you just trying to get him banned cause you keep dying by him?
Like I care about dying to him. He only kills me from dei.
And no I dont have proof but I'm sure hes doing it because no one makes clay that fast. If he admits to doing it once obviously hes gonna keep doing it.
I kinda have to agree with Red on that Cool. After you actually say your doing it, and your still able to do it basically means he's gonna keep doing it.
And XxSynysterxX6 was playing Deidara all yesterday. He c3 everyone and kept spamming it every round. He told me to be tobi and he kills me and himself withc3 when no one else was around. The only reason I wasn't really mad was because izanagi saved me lol.
... Kiddies, I don't think they're gonna ban everyone reported for team killing. The Host/Mod/Zerok-chan will be watching out for people that are reported. Please keep that informed, silly kiddies, (Excluding Moh_hassan, Godofshot, Mods, Zerok-chan, and UnknownMurder.) I just hope that Yatero/Zerok invents the Report Button on the game, that features Suggestions, Bugs, etc. Kids, start talking like a grown up, and if you got accidentally teamkilled, don't cry like this, "NARUTO!! WHY YOYU KILL MEH!! YOU SHOULDA BEEN BAN 5 DAYS AGO! -RAGES-!" Only a man/woman would suck it up, and play normally.
I'm back from a 2 months vacation, I enter the game as main akatsuki(kisame) and I was killed less then a second by dei....
All I can say is wtf.

And uhh unknown you be raging on stuff like that to.....
So hypocritical.
I see I'm not one of the excluded on Unknown's list, yet he is.
Weird <.<
Lawl you do rage as much as everyone else Unknown. I remember when you got killed by a Naruto (Dwice) and raged. Thats another person who kinda constantly gets on others nerves.
Lol with the photo ramii
HokageNaruto1998 needs to be banned, he was a Kyuubi Naruto and the heroes could not find the last villian, so he decided to say YOLO in OOC and teamkill everyone with a rasengan, I tried reviving them all but then out of nowhere a rasengan comes at me and I die, all the hero healers died and it was all of his teamkilling.
Ya best unban me...cus I da best
why cant i connect?????

Page: 1 2