ID:109101

Keywords: guide, noobs, problem
Have you ever played a game and ran into a problem that you didn't like? Are you still a kid and therefor not aware what mature means? Don't give up yet, there is a solution!

Problem Guide: What to do in case you encouter a problem.
Step 1: Ignore the problem. It might go away on its own.
Step 2: Rage about the problem and hope someone else will solve it for you.
Step 3: Give up and ponder quitting.
Step 4: Rage and cause the same problem for someone else. Cause it's okay if somebody else does it first.
Step 5: Get yourself banned while your problems are still there.

Step 6: Write a blog post about it.
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:
Step 6: Right a blog post about it.

Lawl. if only that was spelled right.
SyncWolf wrote:

If only you capitalized the beginning of your sentences. ;)
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:
SyncWolf wrote:

If only you capitalized the beginning of your sentences. ;)

Ouch..Got me on that one. =Þ
while your problems are still there*
Aww, I thought this was a guide for all my problems :(
Teka123 wrote:
Aww, I thought this was a guide for all my problems :(

Sorry about that..It's more or less the steps that they ussually take. It's a joke on them.
o.o...this worked for aids..
Step 7: Find a similar game to the first and then play it instead, complaining about how bad the other one was to people who don't care. XD

And Lawl @ Azone.
well...like I said, it works outside of byond too.
Lige wrote:
Do these steps really work? I don't play BYOND games so I really wouldn't know. Decadence caught my eye for a few days, but it's been months since then.

I am pretty sure these were meant as a joke. None of these steps would work and if you did do some of them it would just piss off a bunch of people. XD

Theori wrote:
SyncWolf, you CANT let Charmed die. Too many people play it and enjoy playing it.It is with this in mind that I urge you to consider all these steps, and make a selection.
1. Let Charmed Die.
2. Make the Source Code public.
3. Make the host files public.
4. Give the code to someone who wont abuse it and continue the legacy of this game, eg. Huey13 AKA Dylan, whos done quite a bit for the game. I honestly think that he would be a excellent candidate for you to give your legacy to.

Besides the fact that this has nothing to do with the topic of this blog post, if you actually read the forum which would have been the better place to put this request... You would have seen that Sync already planned on making the host files public when the games server ran out...