Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1091661

"ююиисюиссию сюи иссию" Is all ANYONE on the game seems to say.

Does any server speak English either exclusively, or primarily?
Oh my god.... IT IS A DIFFRENT MOB!
it should be russian
EVERYBODIES RUSSIAN!
Awww. That means I have nobody to RP with. :(
No worries, ImposingHosting's Dedicated Space Station 13 server will be up shortly :D
Not every server is Russian, actually the english servers outweigh the russian ones by a lot. Just go on Gibbed, LS13, Yogs for English...
Wayy more servers than that by the way, just a few I can list off the top of my head that is 100% English and has decent player counts
In response to RebelAmerica
RebelAmerica wrote:
Wayy more servers than that by the way, just a few I can list off the top of my head that is 100% English and has decent player counts

Where's the server that has 30 players on around always?

He forgot to name Apollo Station 17, we don't allow languages beside English from being spoken.
Russian.
i speak polish and english

duuude..
aliens
http://www.wincert.net/tips/microsoft-windows/windows-7/ 2086-how-to-use-another-language-pack-on-windows-7-home-prem ium-and-professional

Russian, the reason you can't "see" the Russian language is because you do not have the language pack that displays Russian correctly.
german/english

I play this game since last week and I love it. But I hate it when the people make a death match game out of it. I had a round a few days ago, with 5-6 people and every body did his job great. We played about 8 hours this one round, that was really fun, NOBODY died!(except from SSD) We had power/eat/supplies the whole time.
When I understand the whole game. I'll write a german guide.

EDIT: And the biggest shit are those admins that abuse their admin advantages to pwn people..& satanics people & people that disregard the RP rules/spelling... (sorry that must out :D)