In response to NNAAAAHH
I don't come on Byond to get a english lecture I have fine craftsman ship in English though I might not show it on Byond cause I could care less how I type on here. And why are you bringing this up in this post? I never said anything of the means that you have to be his friends to post but their are people who post on Teka's work and will say its good just because they know him by his reputation. (Please don't try to deny this you know it is true.) I'll be honest Teka does suck at his pixel art but he works hard to improve it and he always comes back with work better then his last. He has greatly improved but I am not going to just gonna go hey thats Teka123 let me go ride his sack really quick.

EDIT: I also have no room to talk since I am way way way worse at Pixel art then Teka. But you NNAAAH you always talk trash to people but I have never seen you post any work besides the times your helping someone.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
I only understood half of that post. They're saying it's good, probably because it's better than 80% of what's posted on BYOND's Art & Sound section.

P.S.: In reply to your edit:
I haven't publicly released any of my work because most of my work is for a project which isn't released or near release. If you want to see some work from me, either pay my fee and request something, or get me nice, legal, artwork I can use. Once I have the project near completion, I'd probably release a lot of the work as libraries.
80%.... thats alot.

hope im not in that 80% ahjajah
lol ah damn why do people have to be so opinionated :P oh well :O
I've added a bunch of other pieces of art to the original image :P
Here is another one of my contributions I just did, this time a simply colored man with two guns!:

Feel free to use it for creating more artwork. :D
I WILL ok! don't you dare think i wont turn it into one of mine!
Have you ever heard of Paint.Net ??

http://www.getpaint.net/
Here we go Bandock :P

Yeah FireKing thank you for the suggestion i'm pretty happy with using Ms paint though :) since it is pure pixels i shouldn't need anything else, but i do use GraphicsGale for animations and things like that so i've tried a couple.
In response to Teka123
This is why people say your work is good. You made this compared to the artwork presented above. Your work is a much higher quality than the work presented, so it's considered good. I'm sure if you stack Teka's work against a professional that's been through school for the field, it wouldn't be considered as good as it is here. But I don't know many people on BYOND that can do better. Sorry if it seems that I'm adding fuel to a fire that's burnt out, not meaning to.
Thanks Nah i can't type your name everytime! i'm just decent at line art really, everything else is a pain lol.

I'll get a bucket of water in case a fire starts again.

Well now i have joined pixeljoint/wayofthepixel so i'm going to go meet the scarily good guys and see if i can improve some more :D
Teka just showed Bandock up.

@Teka, I use GraphicsGale too. I have the free version, do you. -hopes to make Teka jealous, because I'm jealous of him-

Edit: Teka, make a smexy game with me. :D
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
Teka just showed Bandock up.

@Teka, I use GraphicsGale too. I have the free version, do you. -hopes to make Teka jealous, because I'm jealous of him-

Edit: Teka, make a smexy game with me. :D

Nah, he didn't show me up. I actually like it when he makes even better versions. :P

Which reminds me, I recently got my tablet to work again for anything non-pixel art related.

@Teka: Very nicely done. :D
Oooh are we allowed to post drawings and have you pixel them :P if so I just might have a lil gem lying around here somewhere just for you :P??????????
haha Flys :) and thanks Bandock you can use it if you want.. for something uhh lol.

Pandora what the hell could you have drawn that i could improve.. you are.. a good artist already. but go for it :D let's see good/bad it ends up :)
Awesome! I've had this one for almost a year now it was a character design that I ended up not using. I wonder what you'll do with it! I've kept it nice and big for ya so you can decide yourself if you want it smaller while Tekafying it and such.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lol that is brilliant, I Don't know how you expect me to top that, you are most certainly a more skilled artist than me.

Well i Tekafied!, may have done it a bit quickly but.. i want to go to bed now :P

Seems to be this thread actually encouraged me to draw even more pictures. Now, I haven't been putting much detail, but came up with another (actually funny) picture.

Not perfect, but still rather funny to create. It is a three-eyed demon (with some nice hair to add).

Edit: Correction.
I had to edit this, because when I did it originally I had written 'f*ck the world' in the corner. Enjoy trying your hand at THAT.

I should've named it 'whale-shark-tapus-clops'.
In response to Teka123
You did awesome! I really like your style.
Thanks Pandora i appreciate that, i thought you would have said it was a mockery of your work :)

OK done the Cyclops and the whale-shark Cyclops..

Page: 1 2 3