In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks Pandora i appreciate that, i thought you would have said it was a mockery of your work :)

OK done the Cyclops and the whale-shark Cyclops..

Very nice Teka. :D

That looks even better now. :P
Looks like non-water coming from its blowhole.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Looks like non-water coming from its blowhole.

Also, the fin looks nothing like a octopus tentacle!
Aww sorry guys well i did a good google look and apparently whales blow steam out which usually forces water to spray everywhere but mines out of the water so it just blew steam.. ! which i made to look like smoke.

Ahhh i did wonder where the "topas" came into it.. but now it all makes sense. sorry lol your tail.. thin.. was meant to be an octopus tentacle lol?

Thanks Bandock lol :)
In response to Teka123
Yes! >:O How dare you insult my beautiful artwork today on this day of today which so happens to be today?
Imma give you another one I drew this back when I was sixteen I think... Damn, thats almost seven years ago but anyways; I wonder what you'll do with it. LET THE TEKAFICATION COMMENCE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WOW TEKA, wtf. There are children on this website!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_whale
Hey atlas! wait, what, don't! i'm innocent lol You'll ruin my good name!

Nice Pandora i shall make my attempt soon-ish, well it's 10pm right now.. i might not feel like doing it tonight :(
With proper shading skills, you gonna kick everyone's ass :O
Teka; You have been inspiring me to attempt pixel art myself. {; I've been playing around doing some things, the base what looks the best, I was looking at another base and basically remaking it from looking at it's stance.

EDIT: But I created the walking state on my own. :}

Aww thanks A2j2 :)

Yes Flys! that's the plan, If i can do it.. anyone can do it :O lol

I struggle a Lot with 32x32 bases so ill say that you look like you're; on the right track keep up the good work :D
OK guys i'm going to go quiet for a while, sorry Pandora i wont be copying your image for a bit.

I'm going to go find some quality pixel art , study it and copy it and repeat, i may end up with a better knowledge of pixel detail, then i shall try to pick up a few more things create unique designs and submit them to way of the pixel for critique and help.
In response to Teka123
See you around, Teka. Whenever you come back, look forward to seeing some of my awesome pixel art pictures. {; Wish you the best of luck, buddy {;
Page: 1 2 3