Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:1094014

Poll: Should a 24/7 server be made?

Yes 43% (21)
No 4% (2)
Yes, with admins online at certain times 52% (25)

Login to vote.

Seriously, we need one. This game is dying or is close to death.
It's already dead, a newer version of the game is being contructed by me; And it will be improved in every way.
In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
It's already dead, a newer version of the game is being contructed by me; And it will be improved in every way.

It's not really dead, there was a server 2 days ago... And are you serious?
Oh, there's a server right now.
In response to SuperToby12
SuperToby12 wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:

It's not really dead, there was a server 2 days ago... And are you serious?

I'm serious, and its not what it used to be friend, not even close. Notice hows they're no other votes but yours on the poll.

*Hey look, its down*
This game is dead? Weird I thought this was like a party game xD
Is it a Pryce High Server or something cause we don't play that much here.
In response to Kingamer80
Kingamer80 wrote:
Is it a Pryce High Server or something cause we don't play that much here.

I don't even know what the hell that is. I like how some people wanted to make a 24/7 server as posted in the general forum but they didn't do it.
I know this is kinda late for a reply, but... Actually, if there isn't anyone that would make a 24/7 server, I would be willing to make one if you guys would like me to.

Plus, to be really honest though, this game was ruined by "trolls" and players that don't read the rules, by going around and killing everyone with the nerve to not even spell correctly and use "Net-speak". Thus, the casuals ruin the fun and RPing for everyone. Sadly, people realized it, and left for "Pryce High", which I can estimate about 90% of the players left for it.

As well, I believe making a server in this game now really won't make a difference in the amount of players that decide to play. Back then, the game had a lot of servers, plus daily players that got online everyday to play. Unfortunately due to migration from Mitadake to Pryce , the popularity in this game has slumped down, and the player-base had decreased so much, that no one barely even gets on.

I can actually see why this game is actually considered dead.

In response to Cyberblood1
Cyberblood1 wrote:
I know this is kinda late for a reply, but... Actually, if there isn't anyone that would make a 24/7 server, I would be willing to make one if you guys would like me to.

Plus, to be really honest though, this game was ruined by "trolls" and players that don't read the rules, by going around and killing everyone with the nerve to not even spell correctly and use "Net-speak". Thus, the casuals ruin the fun and RPing for everyone. Sadly, people realized it, and left for "Pryce High", which I can estimate about 90% of the players left for it.

As well, I believe making a server in this game now really won't make a difference in the amount of players that decide to play. Back then, the game had a lot of servers, plus daily players that got online everyday to play. Unfortunately due to migration from Mitadake to Pryce , the popularity in this game has slumped down, and the player-base had decreased so much, that no one barely even gets on.

I can actually see why this game is actually considered dead.

Mitadak High 2, will make Pryce look like shit.
In response to Dakumonki
Well, I wish luck to your development project. It seems pretty interesting. I'm not into game development that much, but if you really wanted to make a "true" successor of this game, there are lots of changes that need to be made from the original.

I have never played Pyrce before, since I never actually liked games that seem to take generally a lot of the same mechanics from other games, as well as I wanted to be "true" with Mitadake and the creator of the game "Devourer of Souls", due to that special "one-time" Experience with this game that makes it great. Actually, I have been thinking of joining one of the servers on Pryce. It's tempting, but I can't really judge a game without playing it first and hearing other people's opinions about it instead. I always hoped for another comeback on Mitadake High, but it's probably never going to happen.

One man can only dream...

In response to Cyberblood1
Cyberblood1 wrote:
Well, I wish luck to your development project. It seems pretty interesting. I'm not into game development that much, but if you really wanted to make a "true" successor of this game, there are lots of changes that need to be made from the original.

I have never played Pyrce before, since I never actually liked games that seem to take generally a lot of the same mechanics from other games, as well as I wanted to be "true" with Mitadake and the creator of the game "Devourer of Souls", due to that special "one-time" Experience with this game that makes it great. Actually, I have been thinking of joining one of the servers on Pryce. It's tempting, but I can't really judge a game without playing it first and hearing other people's opinions about it instead. I always hoped for another comeback on Mitadake High, but it's probably never going to happen.

MH2, is basically the same as MH, but cleaner and more balanced RP; Example, no Shinigami eyes in deathnote mode, Customizable characters whilst still being able to unlock the classic characters.
In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
Cyberblood1 wrote:

MH2, is basically the same as MH, but cleaner and more balanced RP; Example, no Shinigami eyes in deathnote mode, Customizable characters whilst still being able to unlock the classic characters.

I don't understand how shinigami eyes isn't balanced as long as the RP rules are strict about them. Every deathnote mode made it clear that you couldn't abuse them.
In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
Cyberblood1 wrote:

I don't understand how shinigami eyes isn't balanced as long as the RP rules are strict about them. Every deathnote mode made it clear that you couldn't abuse them.

Yet, abused; Not only that I don't want host banning everyone from the game. I want to have a vote ban system per server for a certain duration, 1st ban will be a few hours, 2nd ban a day, 3rd another day, and it'll keep getting bigger and bigger.
I MISS MITADAKE HIGH SO MUCHHHH