The trolls of BYOND need lives.
Liam Howe wrote:
Lol @ the trolls looking as stupid as ever. Azone, you using photoshop?

http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop

ty
You idiots don't even know what trolling is.

Just because someone is disagreeing with you or because someone didn't like what you posted doesn't mean they're trolling.

Learn the meaning of the word instead of using it just because you see everyone else typing it.
Azone wrote:
Again, first time using it. Experimenting and figuring out how to get better. If you have a guide or wanna give me some lessons then go ahead and do it

If you're looking for help and advice, then actually ask for help and advice. If you post a few pictures and don't say anything at all, don't be surprised when you don't get the response you were looking for. If you had started the blog post by saying "hey guys, this is my first shot at using photoshop to make a title screen, any tips on how to improve it?" I'm sure you'd have gotten better advice.
Forum_account wrote:
Azone wrote:
Again, first time using it. Experimenting and figuring out how to get better. If you have a guide or wanna give me some lessons then go ahead and do it

If you're looking for help and advice, then actually ask for help and advice. If you post a few pictures and don't say anything at all, don't be surprised when you don't get the response you were looking for. If you had started the blog post by saying "hey guys, this is my first shot at using photoshop to make a title screen, any tips on how to improve it?" I'm sure you'd have gotten better advice.

But see I wasn't looking for advice, I was looking to use my blog since it's -mine- and I hardly ever use it. I've been a BM for the majority of the time I've had this key, and honestly felt like posting something on it. And what I choose to post is my business. I didn't post for people to look at, I didn't do it waving my hands saying look at me. I'm more than competent enough to figure out ways to get better, but my issue was the bashing without anything useful being said. Fuck outta here with that#3.
Azone wrote:
I've been a BM for the majority of the time

Now that's something we all can agree with!
Forum_account wrote:
Azone wrote:

haha, no. Nice try though, it's obvious you had no comment or comeback related to the topic at hand so went to an outside source for comic relief.
Azone wrote:
Forum_account wrote:
Azone wrote:

haha, no. Nice try though, it's obvious you had no comment or comeback related to the topic at hand so went to an outside source for comic relief.

It's not his fault you called yourself a piece of shit.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Azone wrote:
Forum_account wrote:
Azone wrote:

It's not his fault you called yourself a piece of shit.

Still off topic I see, and acronyms can mean multiple, entirely different things, you're being childish for taking it that way and just trying to annoy me but it's not gonna work.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/BM.html <- btw, since you seem to like links so much.
Why people hating on Lonzo? He's not that bad. ;o
WTF is with the Lonzo Abuse? This here is a WONDERFUL coder with some pretty fucking unique icons and ideas... But Haters are just gonna hate i suppose
Forum_account wrote:
Azone wrote:

Stfu, and learn to read never did it say he was looking for help, and while he's already covered it it needs to be stated again. Again by an outside source who obviously laffs in the face of fail troll trolling. If you're looking to give advice and/or help then look elsewhere, if not give a simple comment of, 'oh that nice' or 'oh it's not that great' and anything in between.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
You idiots don't even know what trolling is.

Just because someone is disagreeing with you or because someone didn't like what you posted doesn't mean they're trolling.

Learn the meaning of the word instead of using it just because you see everyone else typing it.
---
1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

2a. Noun
Sometimes compared to the Japanese ‘Oni’, a troll is a supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, whose race was thought to have carried massive stones into the countryside (although actually the result of glaciers). Lives in hills, mountains, caves, or under bridges. They are stupid, large, brutish, hairy, long-nosed, and bug-eyed, and may also have multiple heads or horns. Trolls love to eat people, especially small children.
The Females of the species are generally kinder and more intelligent, but still fairly hideous.

2b. Noun
An aesthetically repulsive person, often has terrible social skills, usually a woman. See Troglodyte.

2c. Noun
An old, unattractive gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

3a. Verb
To fish by dragging bait behind a moving motor-boat.

3b. Verb
To cruise for immediate sexual pleasure without commitment. Often characterized by an older man, seeking a younger man, or any man for immediate, often anonymous sexual contact.

4. Noun
A joke disguised as an outrageously stupid statement or question, intended to trap people into believing it is serious.

5. Verb
To use acid and ectasy simulataneously. See trolling.
(Comes from ‘Tripping’ on acid, and ‘Rolling’ on ecstasy)

6. Noun
A toy popular in the 1980’s, a ‘troll’ is a cute little plastic trolls with fluffy, colored hair.
1a. I hate trolls!
1b. I hate trolls!
1c. I hate trolls!
2a. It is said that a troll will turn to stone if caught by sunlight/daylight.
2b. Ewww… Jenna is such a troll!
2c. That troll kept hitting on Rick.
3a. I then got to troll for salmon. I caught one that was 65 inches long!
3b. He went trolling and picked up a 17-year-old boy recently at a gay club.
4. Hey, how's my computer able to speak in foreign languages?
5. Back in the 90's we used to troll at the raves.
6. I bought a 4-inch troll for my little sister on her birthday.

-Source, good old Urban Dictionary.
ELGears wrote:
Silk is an obvious troll, and posting that go to #2 is obvious trolling, fail trolling at that.

The beauty of it is that I "trolled" you 11 months before this post was even made.

The anime kiddie playbook hasn't changed for almost a decade now. You're all hopeless, which is why I'm glad you're now hidden away behind the curtain where you belong.

Yusuke13 wrote:
A guy that helped you "Eponick" is a friend of mine from way back in the day. We grew up together(irl) and he is still proud to this day of what you guys accomplished.

Your friend is having you on - I made DWO alone. The only BYONDers that I've ever worked with are now Silk Games staffers.
Yeah.. with me reading over this, I really don't see why it all started with hate anyway, you think instead of being assholes you'd offer help? I mean you guys started off being straight pricks. But anyway like he said he was just trying to use his blog that he never uses so.. I don't see whats so wrong with him posting pictures and what not and getting prick replys right off the bad.
LeonxCalibur wrote:
Yeah.. with me reading over this, I really don't see why it all started with hate anyway, you think instead of being assholes you'd offer help? I mean you guys started off being straight pricks. But anyway like he said he was just trying to use his blog that he never uses so.. I don't see whats so wrong with him posting pictures and what not and getting prick replys right off the bad.

^
Why is it that every time some anime kid makes a blog post, several other anime kiddies who I've never seen leave a comment on a blog post before come out of nowhere in defense of him? Like, did you go to your favorite zeta rip and say "Yo, I'm being attacked on my blog, halp!" or what?

Seriously, how many people have heard of LeonxCalibur? Roxinea? Big Guy 05? Where are these people coming from?
You may not like me, but you've heard of me >:D
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Why is it that every time some anime kid makes a blog post, several other anime kiddies who I've never seen leave a comment on a blog post before come out of nowhere in defense of him? Like, did you go to your favorite zeta rip and say "Yo, I'm being attacked on my blog, halp!" or what?

Seriously, how many people have heard of LeonxCalibur? Roxinea? Big Guy 05? Where are these people coming from?

^Not gonna even get into your shit since I already packed you down, but all of the people you just mentioned are grown, not kiddies. So you should just keep it moving and hop off before you get packed down again.
Lmao.
Page: 1 2 3 4