Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
Necromancer :3 , and i think there should be another type of archer , like one that shoots 2 arrows at once or something like that :D
When will the map editor thingy be out? And will there be a utility like IconShare that will let us swap maps and stuff? That would be awesome!
Also I think it would be cool if you made it where it's possible for the map creator to be able to make their own medals and put up their own hub for the medals to be gotten plus their own scoreboard. Does that sound possible to do?
The Medal's and scoreboard idea would kinda be abused just for fun and made for noobs , and hosted on there own hubs? Pointless.

A map maker & sharing would be nice tho. :)
I meant that the medals would be hosted on their own hubs since DM allows you get medals from other hubs as long as you know the password. Not the game though, that should stay strictly on this hub. That way GG can have different medals for different maps, different scoreboards for different maps and some pretty cool stuff. Some people may abuse it yes, but I think it would be cool.
Making the map sharing work in its own server, something like IconShare, would probably be the easiest way. Preferably, I'd like to implement it directly into the game, but that would be overly complex to begin with, and would have a ton of technical issues requiring players to host in order to properly pull map lists and such.
Players adding new scores/medals to the hub wouldn't really be possible, but you'll be able to earn scores/medals on custom maps, which will most likely be easier than on the default.
Also, the map editor, along with a ton of other stuff, will probably be in the next update. It already has a pretty long list of new features, and I plan to complete my entire list of dev notes before releasing it.
Can we have a EST. Time for the "Huge" release? :D
Awesome, take your time with your update. You got us here to bug test lol. Also one thing I need to note. On version 6 of this, the enemy count goes from like 25/25 and as you kill it goes down like 17/17 instead of 17/25. Possible var problem?
I think it's

25/25

spawning / Spawned(Alive) & How Many Are Spawning.
Kozuma3 wrote:
Can we have a EST. Time for the "Huge" release? :D

Welllll, I was planning on finishing it a couple days ago! But then I fell asleep =P
And then I planned on finishing it yesterday! But I got distracted playing RIFT for 8 hours =P

Ganing wrote:
the enemy count goes from like 25/25 and as you kill it goes down like 17/17

That's how its supposed to work. That first number is how many active enemies are currently on the map, which used to be limited to 50, but that didn't work out so well. The 2nd number is how many enemies you have to kill to complete the wave.
Clerics should level up from healing
Falacy wrote:
That's how its supposed to work. That first number is how many active enemies are currently on the map, which used to be limited to 50, but that didn't work out so well. The 2nd number is how many enemies you have to kill to complete the wave.

That sounds a bit pointless to me...
20 Enemies are present...
Out of all the 20, you need to kill them all. Like, wtf? I already know that.

It's not like
20 are present on the map
Out of all the 20, you need to kill only 17. If it was like this, I would go, "Oh, ok so, the remaining three will just run off? Great :D" - But as far as I know, that doesn't happen.

You should rather just stick with one var (If you don't) and just make it
stat("Enemies Remaining:",Remaining_Enemies)

to avoid confusion... Like with Ganing :P

Obviously, the current functionality is somewhat useless. However, the previous functionality displayed valid stats, and it helped diagnose a bug.
-waits for update-
-Waits with Ganing-

These updates better be worth it D:< this games awesome.
Bug:
When having your cursor over a mob the... whatever stuff appear. Green/Redish boxes.
Anyways, while that is still there and the unit is killed and/or sold, the red/green boxes won't disappear.

Workaround: Relog.
Killed maybe, selling seems to be working properly.
Well, I had my cursor over a Cleric and when the person who owned him sold him, then green and red boxes stayed...
How do I know he sold him? Didn't even start round.
Oh, yea if other people sell them then that could break you
Why not turn that Target distant green/red things off while there's a wave ongoing and allow it during day?
Possibly because there's an "Auto Start" feature...
If you're going to do something like that, you should have that in the Options Menu...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7