Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
Updating BYOND, and my Server Manager.
Is it crashing? or are you taking it down(again and again)?
Was flunking around with Server Manager, should be done now.
Could you add a tutorial of some sort because new players come on, waste gold and then ask "How do you attack" >_> it is annoying.

Maybe add a type of tip box that tells you the recommended formation for the first 3-4 waves?

Edit: It could be why the server is usually empty.
There already is a tutorial, it does vaguely explain recommended formations, and the server is empty because that's the kind of game it is. There will rarely be people on, and never be many.
The tutorial is not specific enough.
Then make a help file and submit it Tensa Soul.
Obviously hacked high scores are obvious and need to be removed.
The First three are... Hacks ;O
Zeyzal wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
Obviously hacked high scores are obvious and need to be removed.

Its funny cause yours is hacked, all you woul dhave to do is hack the time, and amount slain.

Yeah but, unless you're an idiot and didn't see This, you would know that my score isn't hacked. And the enemies slain will be a constant, and the amount of calculation it would take to work out how many enemies are slain at waves above 10,000 would require more brain power than a person willing to hack this game obviously has.
I'm not saying it's not possible to do, I'm saying that anyone willing to hack a BYOND game to make themselves look big and poncy on a high-scores list, doesn't have the mental IQ to actually accomplish basic maths.
Believe me when I say, it's easier to hack the game than it is to play.
I would know that because I'm a programmer that knows how these things work, and I know because I've done it before, because why not? But I've never done it to try and impress people, or to try to be the best, like no one ever was.

If you think I left the game running, with that base, autostart on for over a day straight, for no reason other than to make my score look legit, well then, lol, I have much less of a life than you think.
Do you want me to walk you through to level 60 right now? I'd be more than happy to wipe the smug smile off your face.
You're obviously an idiot. Wave 60 is when the waves start to loop, if you can reach there, then you can reach wave 9001 without much real effort.
Indeed, and it just keeps spawning them
El Wookie wrote:
Do you want me to walk you through to level 60 right now? I'd be more than happy to wipe the smug smile off your face.

^Please? XD
this game is fun^^
I need some help making it to wave 60. I just make it to the bombs then DIE.
Needs more then one map or different difficulties
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7