ID:109888

Keywords: personal, ts, update
Got the styles worked out on my page. They will do for now.

I've been hacking away at the PM -> RC integration for hours now. I've actually got a substantial re-write in front of me. I thought I had already converted the DB design into a fully functional datum design but apparently I never got that far. :|

I'm making some efforts to try and partner with ATPHost folks to possibly integrate with the Resource Center. I'd like to help make the service reliable and easily obtainable. Not only that, but the 100 new people the RC gets each week will come across that opportunity which I think is a good thing. Negotiations went better than I had hoped but it's still up in the air. If you have ideas or input, lets hear em.

I need to find a dedicated host for the RC that I can fully trust, control, and afford. At the same time, providing affordable quality server shares for folks through the RC would be a bonus for everyone. We'll see.

What else..
I'm pushing to get a browser artifact bug fixed which would reduce a ton of hacks I have to maintain for all 70 interface windows/browsers. If you want to help out, please give a vote to this "feature" request.

Feature Request

ts