ID:110105

Keywords: byond, fantasy, final, kefka, magi, of, rpg, the, war
Because debugging has removed all major issues and the game play has been balanced WotM has been ready for play. Still while the game is not as large as I hoped it would be for a public release I still am putting the game out. It will be some time still for the game to reach it's intended size due to the amount of mapping still needed, but the content in is still more then most initial releases on Byond.
The game may contain typos and the occasional glitch here or there as not everything can be polished right away. The debugging focus was to fix the game bugs that would interrupt or ruin game play. Newer features that have not been fully debugged are not available yet, but they are not part of the main story.
The game does not follow the original concept as things been changed to balance the game play and streamline production so the game could actually be released. The multiple side story lines have been moved to side quests and more will be released in the near future as the main game size increases.
For now enjoy.
Seems there are still bugs in the game. Earlier today Merri , Nico, me, and a new player went to the 1st boss and we couldnt move after we got close to the boss. We couldnt move nor open our menu. Perhaps its related to the fact Merri and Nico already beat him? To try and fix the bug the new player (forgot his name) relogged. That disband the party, but we still couldn't move. Everyone relogged and we all appeared at different areas. I spawned at the 1st train, Merri was at the spot for the boss and idk where the others were. Hope to hear from you soon.
Cool. I'll probably check this game out sometime. Right now i'm hooked on SOE. Of course I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy games. That's what drew me to SOE but of course now that I've played I like it not just because it's based on Dragon Warrior but because it's a fun and addictive game. If I can pull myself away from SOE I'll definitely be sure to check out War of The Magi sometime
Dude your doing a great job keep it up, add all the effects and make it perfected and youll get a shitton a people ill garrentee it becuase ill add all my friends x3