ID:110111

in one week i head to Navy basic training for 9 weeks, followed by i think ~5 weeks of submarine school, A school for about 24 weeks, and then maybe or maybe not several months of C school depending on my rating. then it's 4 years of submarines and shore duty. my field is SECF, aka submarine stuff involving electronics and computers

i'll probably have some free time to visit BYOND during A school, but not much, so my sitting around in chatters and making useless blog comments will be very limited. you all will have to learn to continue on without me
Good luck, man. I hear the Navy's pretty fun.
Ok, bye.
TAKE FALACY WITH YOU

& see you next week
See you whenever we hear from you again.
Good luck and have fun. [:
At least I have a badger using a computer, as a momento.
IRL trollin
take falacy with you and feed him to sharks

please
I'm going to Great Lakes in late June for Navy AECF. Please post your experiences when you get back!
Air Force/Army for the win!!!!

Haha. But, seriously, good luck at Basic. It won't be easy. My step-brother went through Air Force basic, and he said it felt like he was just surviving day-to-day, and he appreciated the things he took for granted a lot more.
what are you going to do with all you game/real stuff (i like free stuff)
@IceWarriorX: i'll write up a bunch of stuff about what navy boot camp is like once i have some free time (i've got 3 minutes left before the internet access at this kiosk expires). there was definitely a lot different from what most sources online said- most of that stuff is really really outdated