Silent hill Online

by Ss4gogeta0
Silent hill Online
"I was weak. That's why I needed you. Needed somebody to punish me for my sins.....But that's all over now. I know the truth. Now its time to end this."
ID:110118

Newest Hostable Demo download link is up
Post feedback after playing please!

# If you're looking for a girl in a burning house, then for the good of yourself, just let her die like she told you to and get the hell back in your truck.
# If you're looking for your daughter with short, black hair, just turned seven last month, you should probably just go home. Trust me.
# If you're looking for Mary, she's dead. You killed her, sicko.
# If you're looking for revenge, you should probably sit down first and think it through.
# If you're looking for a way out of your locked apartment, forget the hole in your bathroom, break down the wall by your bedroom door and ignore the crucified corpse of a serial killer rotting inside.
# If you're looking for your missing brother, for God's sake, why don't you just leave stuff like that to the police?
# Furthermore, if you're looking for a quiet place of reflection with a higher altitude than the surrounding area, then this isn't it

*Source Provided by Strai Aka Falacy*
wow... the first demo is up and i hope someone likes it... even if its barely done
I played the game for about a half hour. I don't know if you updated the demo since I got it, but when I played it all the guns I acquired had infinite ammo. But aside from that, it was fun running around shooting those zombie things. I think graphically you could do a lot more to capture the creepiness of silent hill. Impair characters light and make them have to use a flashlight in buildings. It'd be cool if you added some sort of story as well since a good story with many twists has always been a featured point in silent hill games.
thank you and glad you enjoyed it. I will be adding in some lighting effects as well as some new stages. but i am kind of holding off on the story until i get everything else finished. but i should have some more done by the end of the month.
Wow, Silent Hill online! Haven't play a SH since Ps1, downloading this now. Can't wait to play. :p
be sure to reccomend this game to all your friends ;D
wouldnt mind a host amid all of these downloaders? any takers... (might get something special)
awesome
In response to Akariyoru
Akariyoru wrote:
awesome

on hold temporarily until I can get more free time :P