Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance

by Badklc
Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance
A classic Naruto game with lots of new original jutsu icons, daily events, stable community/player base, manga-based patches and monthly updates.
So the game has been down nearly 6 hours?.. Umm, what happened exactly? Is it coming back up soon? Since it's down can we do the PWipe now? o.o

#NKVisLife

-SufferEternally
game sure has been going down alot o.o
Is today the day of the wipe?
Can you please ban Checkmate/Peyton, hes spamming war and trying to crash the game .=
Checkmate: (Key: Jigiba) Rank:Martian Manhunter Clan: Uzumaki Village: Justice League GM Status: Player his key.
Can you please unban Awe?. i posted about it in the forum..think it was ip ban or something of the sort when my bro was using the comp
Now that we finally wiped and the game is starting to gain it's player base back, will Enforcer spots start opening up again?
- Takeshi (IGN: Eternal)
So why is the game down?
As if any of us would know .-.
And the game is down again.
Down again...'-'
#ForeverDown
Looks like NKV has a touch of down syndrome
-Perma
Down Again.
And again game down. The ship has sunk, the captain did not stayed with his ship.
im addicted. please. please. please. put it up. please.
There is no need to post "The game is down" and variations of it repeatedly.. If it goes down then it does, I will put it back up when I get back from whatever I am doing, which I usually do.
I was banned for EZing. That's not a reason to ban someone. Could I be unbanned plox?

In case anyone is wanting it dont mean to spam but Sasukehawk is falsly accusing me of selling there source so now I am publicly releasing it http://www.mediafire.com/download/jf9x13c7oip6cb9/ Naruto+Evolution%28No+bug%29.zip Just trying to get it out there feel free to delete this comment with no hard feelings
YAY 2k fans. gratz nkv o.o
Page: 1 2 3 4