Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island

by Killua - yugioh
Hunters with unique Nen abilities competing to find all 100 rare items/cards in Greed Island, to win the throne of Limeiro, and manipulate the island. Create your own story: Mystery, Detecting, Questing, Thieving and Teaming. Take on the challenge!
ID:1101499

Hunters with unique Nen abilities competing to find all 100 rare items/cards in Greed Island, to win the throne of Limeiro, and manipulate the island. Create your own story: Mystery, Detecting, Questing, Thieving and Teaming.

Personal-skill based game, with much to challenge your gaming experience!

Releases:
- Early Alpha Release: TBA

Game State:
- Pre-development preparation and scenario writing.

Game Progress:
- Staff: Artists required

Updated Progress (last estimations were on 2/1/2013)
- Engine: 18% completed (from 15%)
- Scenario: 50% completed
- Rules: 30% completed
- Story Code: 3% completed
- Graphics: 1% completed

Currently Developing:
* Story: General and Skill Rules
* Code: Main Interface & Customisation (half-done)
* Graphics: game missing artist

Latest News:
** 28 Jan 2013
** Pre-development preparation and design is almost done, currently working with interface menus and basic save system. The work on this has been extended (unfortunately!). Please contribute to the poll on deciding the basic attributes, feel free to ask for having certain characters too! Nen and Hatsu will be the future step, along with deciding the list of playing characters. Graphics are only for test purposes, due to game lacking iconners.

Version History:
- v0.1.1212:
Core interface design, chat system, world settings, and players' and areas' basic system.

hey i just downloaded the hunter x hunter game now idk wat to do at Eeta
The game is still in development, it will take some time before releasing the early alpha version / demo.
I would like to help. I also have a decent iconner I can pay to make icons for this game.
Cool. I am currently making the engine, so later it will be easy to code the 100+ events. I would like someone to discuss the scenario of these events with, and an iconner more importantly.
I might be able to help. I was planning to work on a Hunter x Hunter game. I am a Beginner GFXer, Beginner Pixel Artist and a Programmer.
Killua, I've decided to work for the game before. Probably around February. For the ALPHA test you should think of releasing it when the game's about fifty percent done. At the moment it's twenty-nine (28.8) done.
As long as the game still requires an artist you are welcome to join at any time.

As regards the Alpha test or release.. I will not rush to release it as I am intending to spend much time making it a game worth spending hours and hours playing.
Good, try to add goals (except collecting all the cards) and the quest.