Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island

by Killua - yugioh
Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island
Hunters with unique Nen abilities competing to find all 100 rare items/cards in Greed Island, to win the throne of Limeiro, and manipulate the island. Create your own story: Mystery, Detecting, Questing, Thieving and Teaming. Take on the challenge!
ID:1101903

Hello Hunter x Hunter fans!

I would like to hear from you, and know what exactly are you looking forward to see in the game. All suggestions are welcome!

The game is still a name title, basic engine is being constructed, scenario is semi finished. Check the game description for more info about progress!

Thanks in advance!
-Nen abilities
-Fighting
-Card games
I would also like to see a basic nen system.

It would be cool to have access to the hunter island.
maybe run-ins with the phantom troupe.

I would like to see a game in which combat is skilled based, meaning just because someone is stronger, doesn't mean they necessarily win.
Great. I am currently building a nen fighting system that depends on the cards you get, allowing players to actually go and search for the cards they like to customise their skills and build it up, so the character depends much on the path you choose.

This system however will not necessary require levelling up, however you can level up your nen weapons with the skills you search for. The fighting system as I intend to make is more card based, so personal skill based combined with the cards you have found.

As regards the phantom troupe, I thought the players could actually join the phantom troupe, you can even betray them or be using them. The game depends on your actions.

I would like to know how you find this, and if you have any suggestion. I would remind that the game is still lacking an artist.
sup, i was always a fan of hxh since i was a kid, and wanted to make a game of it but i lacked team, so soon id like to join u, i can code/pixel art
Brilliant! All good iconers are welcome, add me to pager or email [email protected]

The quality matters though and I might even ask the iconners in the team to remake any decent graphic.